Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vip-tech

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vip-tech

WHY DON'T THE 2 OF YOU CUNT BAGS GET TOGETHER AND FIST FUCK EACHOTHER TILL YOUR BOTH DEAD, DO THE BOARD A FAVOR:eek: :eek:

Wow, such words of wisdom. VIP or TECH as I hear you're called, I see you've borrowed my sig for the vipguestlist board or so I've heard.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Wow, such words of wisdom. VIP or TECH as I hear you're called, I see you've borrowed my sig for the vipguestlist board or so I've heard.

hey............btw I'm "Tech" from VIP...........the vip-tech on this board is someone else so please don't get it confused...........

and yes, I did borrow your sig because I like it............if it bothers you, let me know and I won't use it...........:D

Originally posted by vip-tech

WHY DON'T THE 2 OF YOU CUNT BAGS GET TOGETHER AND FIST FUCK EACHOTHER TILL YOUR BOTH DEAD, DO THE BOARD A FAVOR:eek: :eek:

Why do 95% of the guidos on this board have a fascination with the CAPS LOCK button. Are you trying to say that you are yelling?

Guidos are such angry people.Well I would be angry too if I was a guido and made fun of by everybody.At least they have their own country of Seaside Heights where you guys can be as one.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Why do 95% of the guidos on this board have a fascination with the CAPS LOCK button. Are you trying to say that you are yelling?

Guidos are such angry people.Well I would be angry too if I was a guido and made fun of by everybody.At least they have their own country of Seaside Heights where you guys can be as one.

bro it's getting old already..............

it's pretty sad that you consider yourself part of the "underground" scene yet like to expel such a negative attitude............not suprising though with the number of "snobs" growing by the day in that scene...........

Originally posted by tyco

bro it's getting old already..............

and I'm not a guido so don't bother coming back with that shit............

it's pretty sad that you consider yourself part of the "underground" scene yet like to expel such a negative attitude............not suprising though with the number of "snobs" growing by the day in that scene...........

I can see that I have touched your soul tyco.

I was just trying to help this anger fuled guy named vip-tech.I'm a happy guy,I really am. I just like to make fun of guidos.Is that so bad?

YOU AND YOUR LOVE TOY NOTALLTHERE ARE SUCH DORKS ---

YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE THIS SUBCULTURE OF TRIPPY CLUBGOERS .

WHO CARES !!!!!!

1. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD GO TO CLUBS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THERE FRIENDS NOT REMINESE ON CLUBS THAT CLOSED 3 YEARS AGO THAT WE ALL WENT TO WGEN WE WERE 17 AND 18. MOVE ON !!!

2. JUST BECAUSE YOU STILL WHERE NEON UFO PANTS AND USE GLOWSTICKS WHEN YOU GO OUT , DOESN;T MEAN THOSE OF US WHO HAVE MOVED WITH THE TRENDS SHOULD BE CALLED GUIDOS

3. YOU ARE PROBABLY REALLLY UGLY AND PIMPLY FACED AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SOOOOO OBSSESED WITH GUIDOS B/C THAT ARE GOOD LOOKING AND THEY TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES

SERIOUSLY ! GET OVER IT YOU KEEP SAYING YOU LOVE GETTING GUIDOS ANGRY AND YOU LOVE GETTING TO PEOPLE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE GETTING EFFECTED BY THESE LITTLE TIFFS --- NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY SO GROW UP AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD THAT CATERS TO MIDDLEAGED RAVERS !

Originally posted by njdionysus

I LOVE THAT SIG AND AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM GOING TO TAKE IT......SO TRUE.......THOSE OF US WHO KNOW, KNOW.......THOSE OF US WHO DON'T CALL THEMSELVES TUNNELFAGGOT WHO HANG ON TO DREAMS AND BARELY COOL MEMORIES OF A PLACE FOR DRAG-QUEENS THAT WAS BARELY GOOD IN 97

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I can see that I have touched your soul tyco.

I was just trying to help this anger fuled guy named vip-tech.I'm a happy guy,I really am. I just like to make fun of guidos.Is that so bad?

this guy can't afford to be a guido he wants to be 1 you could definitely tell any way grow up and the tunnel is over

Originally posted by jennijugs

WHO CARES !!!!!!

1. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD GO TO CLUBS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THERE FRIENDS NOT REMINESE ON CLUBS THAT CLOSED 3 YEARS AGO THAT WE ALL WENT TO WGEN WE WERE 17 AND 18. MOVE ON !!!

2. JUST BECAUSE YOU STILL WHERE NEON UFO PANTS AND USE GLOWSTICKS WHEN YOU GO OUT , DOESN;T MEAN THOSE OF US WHO HAVE MOVED WITH THE TRENDS SHOULD BE CALLED GUIDOS

3. YOU ARE PROBABLY REALLLY UGLY AND PIMPLY FACED AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SOOOOO OBSSESED WITH GUIDOS B/C THAT ARE GOOD LOOKING AND THEY TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES

SERIOUSLY ! GET OVER IT YOU KEEP SAYING YOU LOVE GETTING GUIDOS ANGRY AND YOU LOVE GETTING TO PEOPLE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE GETTING EFFECTED BY THESE LITTLE TIFFS --- NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY SO GROW UP AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD THAT CATERS TO MIDDLEAGED RAVERS !

now that was well said!!

:laugh: :laugh:

WHO CARES !!!!!!

:idea: :idea: :idea: HOLYSHIT JJ, I GUESS WARRIORS DON'T WALK ALONE. FUCK THIS 1997 REJECT HE SITS AT HOME (DEFINETLY NOT WORK) JERKIN OFF GETTING EVERYONE FIRED UP ON THIS BOARD. HEY FUCKBALLS!!! GUESS IT SUCKS WHEN THEY CLOSE YOUR CLUB DOWN HUH!???MAYBE IF YOU LISTEN TO THE HOT LUNCH CLASSICS YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY HEAR A SONG YOU KNOW !!!!SHITBAG!!!!!!!

WHO CARES !!!!!!

1. So do I but remember...if you don't have good memories..YOU HAVE NOTHING.Could you imagine if temps closed.This board would consist of nothing but memories

2. NO

3.I may be ugly to some,but I'm sure you are too. You name yourself after your tits,so I cansee your personality.Classy..very classy.

GOTTA LOVE A DIPPY BROAD

:)

1. I HAVE MEMORIES OF THE TUNNEL , AND THEY ARE FOND ONES BUT .. I HAVE GROWN SINCE THEN AND MOVED ONE WITH MY LIFE

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER IT BUT I ALSO WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER MY PROM ... BUT I DON'T DWELL ON IT LIKE SOME OBSESSIVE LUNATIC

2. YES !!! ANYONE WHO CAN'T GET OVER THE TUNNEL IS DEFINITALY AN OVERGROWN CANDY RAVER !!! EITHER THAT OR A 7 FOOT TALL DRAG QUEEN EITHER WAY YOUR BEAT !!

3. I AM GLAD YOU CAN ADMIT YOU ARE UGLY .... I ON THE OTHER HAND AM BEAUTIFUL . SO THAT QUICK COMEBACK OF YOURS REALLY DOESN'T APPLY .... I DIDN'T NAME MYSELF AFTER MY TITS SWEETIE MY FRIENDS CALL ME THAT B/C MY BREASTS ARE RATHER LARGE .... IT IS A NICKNAME .... HOW DOES THAT REFER TO MY PERSONALITY ? OH I SEE YOUR NICKNAME IS SUPPOSED TO REFLECT WHO YOU ARE .... LIKE TUNNELBANDIT ...... HMMMMMMMMMMM THATS THE IDEA SO I GUESS FROM YOUR NAME I CAN SEE YOUR PERSONALITY IS SOMEONE WHO IS UGLY , GEEKY FAVORITE STORES ARE HOT TOPIC & GADZOOKS . CAN DO GLOW STICKS TWIRLS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER !!!! WOOO

OHHH EXCUSE ME YOU WERE CALLING ME CLASSY ??? HAAHHA:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tunnel bandit that is a quite interesting name.....My dog that is a SHIT TZU I named him Bandit and its funny when it is thundering out he hides behind the couch reminding me of a tunnel.....but besides the point you couldnt even get into TEMPS if you tried the only way you can probably get in is if you PARACHUTE off that ride the TOWER OF FEAR with your UFO pants.....on top of TEMPS roof....Well it is one less dork with Glow sticks @ TEMPS to make fun of........

Like JJ said she is beautiful.....and for yourself you are probably a pimpled out from dropping all those pills at the tunnel you pencil dick freak

....................:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Tunnel bandit that is a quite interesting name.....My dog that is a SHIT TZU I named him Bandit and its funny when it is thundering out he hides behind the couch reminding me of a tunnel.....but besides the point you couldnt even get into TEMPS if you tried the only way you can probably get in is if you PARACHUTE off that ride the TOWER OF FEAR with your UFO pants.....on top of TEMPS roof....Well it is one less dork with Glow sticks @ TEMPS to make fun of........

Like JJ said she is beautiful.....and for yourself you are probably a pimpled out from dropping all those pills at the tunnel you pencil dick freak

....................:eek: :eek: :eek:

BADASS I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!! I THINK HE IS THE BANDIT OF THE TUNNEL ----- THE ANAL TUNNEL OF NOTALLTHERE :laugh: :laugh: