Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vip-tech

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vip-tech

IT'S EASY TO HAVE DRAMA WHEN YOU SIT BEHIND YOUR COMP. LIKE THIS GUY TREWCUNT. HE'S LIKE 1 OF THOSE GUYS THAT GIVE YOU THE FINGER FROM THERE CAR BUT, WHEN YOU JUMP OUT OF YOUR CAR TO POP EM IN THE CHOPS THEY BE LIKE " OH I WAS JUST PLAYIN DUDE" FUCKIN PUSSIES.....

I AIN'T NO PUSSY ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME I KNOW THEIR IS SOMEONE ALWAYS OUT THEIR TOUGHER THAN U BUT IN MY CASE I DON'T THINK THEIR IS ANYONE THAT CAN TAKE ME I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND NOT EVEN SWEAT DOING IT YOUR A WARRIOR THO I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE YOU I BETTER STOP TALKING SHIT I WILL BE AT METRO TONIGHT AND I WILL BE CHILLIN AT THE MIDDLE BAR ALL NIGHT VIP BITCH

Originally posted by trewguy

I AIN'T NO PUSSY ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME I KNOW THEIR IS SOMEONE ALWAYS OUT THEIR TOUGHER THAN U BUT IN MY CASE I DON'T THINK THEIR IS ANYONE THAT CAN TAKE ME I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND NOT EVEN SWEAT DOING IT YOUR A WARRIOR THO I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE YOU I BETTER STOP TALKING SHIT I WILL BE AT METRO TONIGHT AND I WILL BE CHILLIN AT THE MIDDLE BAR ALL NIGHT VIP BITCH

OBVIOUSLY IF YOUR GOING TO METRO ON A THURS YOU ARE PROBABLY SOME 150 LB 20 YR OLD PUNK . DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, ASK AROUND ABOUT ME, THEN APOLOGIZE, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU METRO MOMO

OBVIOUSLY IF YOUR GOING TO METRO ON A THURS YOU ARE PROBABLY SOME 150 LB 20 YR OLD PUNK . DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, ASK AROUND ABOUT ME, THEN APOLOGIZE, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU METRO MOMO

NOPE IM 24 IM LIKE 185 PDS AND NO NEED TO ASK AROUND THATS JUST TALK I DO WHAT I GOTTA DO TO SURVIVE IF IT MEANS TAKING A PUSSY LIKE YOU OUT HEY SHIT HAPPENS

sweetie : you keep making these empty threats your gonna get yourself in trouble !!! You really don't know who your dealing with . Remeber there is actually a face behinfd that screen name and one day you are going to have to face it if you don't watch ohyt

Originally posted by jennijugs

sweetie : you keep making these empty threats your gonna get yourself in trouble !!! You really don't know who your dealing with . Remeber there is actually a face behinfd that screen name and one day you are going to have to face it if you don't watch ohyt

JUST LIKE YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR DEALING WITH EITHER I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

JUST LIKE YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR DEALING WITH EITHER I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

YOU DEFINETLY DON'T KNOW WHO I AM BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING THE THINGS THAT YOUR SAYING. YOUR JUST A WHITE TRASH LOG SPLITTIN FIRE WOOD STACKING LOW LIFE WHO GETS HIS KICKS TALKIN SHIT BEHIND HIS COMP. NOW GET OVER TO MY HOUSE IN SHORT HILLS AND CLEN UP THE TREE THAT FELL IN MY BACK YARD YOU DENTAL WORK NEEDING MAGGOT

YOU DEFINETLY DON'T KNOW WHO I AM BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING THE THINGS THAT YOUR SAYING. YOUR JUST A WHITE TRASH LOG SPLITTIN FIRE WOOD STACKING LOW LIFE WHO GETS HIS KICKS TALKIN SHIT BEHIND HIS COMP. NOW GET OVER TO MY HOUSE IN SHORT HILLS AND CLEN UP THE TREE THAT FELL IN MY BACK YARD YOU DENTAL WORK NEEDING MAGGOT

ITS MY FAMILYS COMPANY FOOL IT SHOWS WHAT U KNOW MY DAD MAKES MORE MONEY THAN DOCTORS AND LAWYERS WHAT WE MAKE IN 1 WEEK IT TAKES A YR FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO MAKE

I came to your house but your mom said you can't come out and play. Bro whats with the cap lock? Do you think it makes you look tuff? :laugh: :laugh:

ALSO TO START IT OFF YOUR THE 1 WHO STARTED THE SHIT TALKING YOUR BOY BADASMAFUKA SAYS STUPID STUFF COME ON WHERE IS YOUR HEAD AT YOUR THE 1 WHO GETS OFF ON SHIT TALKING I LAUGH AT THIS LISTEN IF YOUR A TRUE WARRIOR MEET ME SOME WHERE AND WE WILL END ALL THE SHIT TALKING AND IT LIKE MEN JUST ME AND YOU TOUGH GUY

ITS MY FAMILYS COMPANY FOOL IT SHOWS WHAT U KNOW MY DAD MAKES MORE MONEY THAN DOCTORS AND LAWYERS WHAT WE MAKE IN 1 WEEK IT TAKES A YR FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO MAKE

MUST BE MONEY TREES YOUR CUTTING DOWN. DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!

ALSO TO START IT OFF YOUR THE 1 WHO STARTED THE SHIT TALKING YOUR BOY BADASMAFUKA SAYS STUPID STUFF COME ON WHERE IS YOUR HEAD AT YOUR THE 1 WHO GETS OFF ON SHIT TALKING I LAUGH AT THIS LISTEN IF YOUR A TRUE WARRIOR MEET ME SOME WHERE AND WE WILL END ALL THE SHIT TALKING AND IT LIKE MEN JUST ME AND YOU TOUGH GUY

YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT !!! GO BACK AT LOOK AT THE POST FROM WHEN THIS RIDICULOS THING STARTED --- YOU STRATED TALKING SHIT !!! BESIDES -- YOUR ON ALL MY FRIENDS SHITLIST AS IT IS - EVER SINCE YOU DISRESPECTED M E

YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT !!! GO BACK AT LOOK AT THE POST FROM WHEN THIS RIDICULOS THING STARTED --- YOU STRATED TALKING SHIT !!! BESIDES -- YOUR ON ALL MY FRIENDS SHITLIST AS IT IS - EVER SINCE YOU DISRESPECTED M E

SHUT UP U FAT BIG TITTED BITCH

[bYOUR ON ALL MY FRIENDS SHITLIST AS IT IS - EVER SINCE YOU DISRESPECTED M E

Oooooooooooooo SNAP.

It's good to see that you are just as retarded as your friends. Hey lets fight because of a messageboard.Yeah that's a grand idea. I just hope I don't have to watch my back

Now if dippytits will accept my appolgy for anything I might have said..my stress level will be down.

I'M SORRY TITS:)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Oooooooooooooo SNAP.

It's good to see that you are just as retarded as your friends. Hey lets fight because of a messageboard.Yeah that's a grand idea. I just hope I don't have to watch my back

Now if dippytits will accept my appolgy for anything I might have said..my stress level will be down.

I'M SORRY TITS:)

I AM SORRY TO DIPPY TITS

I WILL NEVER DISRESPECT YOU AGAIN U FAT BITCH

:rolleyes:

You must be a pretty cool guy that wastes his whole life trying to get a rise out of people, while you sit behind a screen. That makes you look really tough. Want to know what makes you look even more manly, making fun of and disrespecting a girl. You are an ill-bred asshole for saying shit like that about a girl. Do you have any type of intelligence or brain cells what so ever?

Look up the difference between Their and There, so you dont sound like such a fucking retard, Trewguy. :idea: You must be a real great catch, I guess that why you sit behind the computer bashing girls, that you only WISH you could have a chance with. Your life seems oh so sad and pathetic, I really feel bad for you.

P.S. Im sure you've heard this before, but get over the tunnel you loser