Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vip-tech

Originally posted by notallthere

hey jennijuggs !!!!

damn now i know your rite!! that was nice of you to send me that email and your picture. haha you had me going there for a while babe

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOTABRAINCELLLEFT ????

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know when I became a raver.

I guess if you don't pump your fist and stand stationary while dancing you are a raver. Maybe I will come down to temps this year and buy you guys a drink and we can shoot the shit. You guys can tell me about tanning salons and which wax is best for chest hair and so on. I just hope I can get in though since we all know it only caters to the elite. I am looking forward to hearing Final Chapter and Whitney's "I wanna Dance With Sombody".I also want to see jennys tits.

:)

I have only been to Temps once and I don't relly recall if they had mirrors in the bathroom.I hope there is so i could rub on my chest and check out my triceps.Womp womp.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I just want to know when I became a raver.

I have only been to Temps once and I don't relly recall if they had mirrors in the bathroom.I hope there is so i could rub on my chest and check out my triceps.Womp womp.

hey asshole if you dont like Tempts, dont fucking go... you're no better talking shit and creating more drama, as if this board needed more of it.

Originally posted by njdionysus

hey asshole if you dont like Tempts, dont fucking go... you're no better talking shit and creating more drama, as if this board needed more of it.

Wow what a revalation. Keep thinking like that and you will be working at NASA in no time at all.

I am truely sorry for disrupting the board.I just needed something to do while I slow cook my pork loin.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Tunnel bandit that is a quite interesting name.....My dog that is a SHIT TZU I named him Bandit and its funny when it is thundering out he hides behind the couch reminding me of a tunnel.....but besides the point you couldnt even get into TEMPS if you tried the only way you can probably get in is if you PARACHUTE off that ride the TOWER OF FEAR with your UFO pants.....on top of TEMPS roof....Well it is one less dork with Glow sticks @ TEMPS to make fun of........

Like JJ said she is beautiful.....and for yourself you are probably a pimpled out from dropping all those pills at the tunnel you pencil dick freak

badassmafucka:laugh:

How did you come up with that?:laugh: :laugh: So how bad are you mafucka?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

bad enough for you sweety

i would run through u and your whole crew like nothing and i would enjoy doing it your just a little kid i could tell by your name probally a little juiced up punk

Originally posted by trewguy

i would run through u and your whole crew like nothing and i would enjoy doing it your just a little kid i could tell by your name probally a little juiced up punk

*******HE MAY BE A KID, BUT I'M NOT . DON'T THREATEN ANYONE IN MY CREW SCUMBAG...I'LL ASS FUCK YOU SIDEWAYS WITH YOUR GIRL WATCHIN, MAKE AN EXAMPLE YOU PUNK..........NOW MOVE ON...........

Originally posted by vip-tech

*******HE MAY BE A KID, BUT I'M NOT . DON'T THREATEN ANYONE IN MY CREW SCUMBAG...I'LL ASS FUCK YOU SIDEWAYS WITH YOUR GIRL WATCHIN, MAKE AN EXAMPLE YOU PUNK..........NOW MOVE ON...........

JUST LIKE I SAID I 'LL RUN THROUGH HIS WHOLE CREW AND ENJOY IT BITCH !!!!!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

ALSO YOUR KIND OF MESSED UP IN THE HEAD YOU WOULD LET YOUR MOTHER WATCH YOU DO THAT TO ME YOU HAVE ISSUES MY BROTHER

Originally posted by jennijugs

I DON'T KNOW WHY WE HUMOR THESE LITTLE SHITS B/C YOU KNOW THAT THESE GEEKS HIDE BEHIND THIER COMPUTERS

You're just a dippy broad.That's why you humor me.

Maybe we can meet on the Boulevard and have a gang fight.How's that sound tits?

Originally posted by jennijugs

I DON'T KNOW WHY WE HUMOR THESE LITTLE SHITS B/C YOU KNOW THAT THESE GEEKS HIDE BEHIND THIER COMPUTERS

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK THE OTHER JENNY JUGS ABOUT ME MY NAME IS DAVE FROM RUTHERFORD AND SHE WILL TELL YOU IM NOT A GEEK THAT HIDES BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN