Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vip-tech

Originally posted by thestickyone

HEY WARRIORS-

FUCK THOSE HOMOS............................

THEY CALL U STICKYONE BECOUSE VIP-TECH SHOT HIS LOAD ALL OVER YOUR FACE RITE YOUR THAT 1 RIGHT

YEA YOUR A WARRIOR

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by divine66

:rolleyes:

You must be a pretty cool guy that wastes his whole life trying to get a rise out of people, while you sit behind a screen. That makes you look really tough. Want to know what makes you look even more manly, making fun of and disrespecting a girl. You are an ill-bred asshole for saying shit like that about a girl. Do you have any type of intelligence or brain cells what so ever?

Look up the difference between Their and There, so you dont sound like such a fucking retard, Trewguy. :idea: You must be a real great catch, I guess that why you sit behind the computer bashing girls, that you only WISH you could have a chance with. Your life seems oh so sad and pathetic, I really feel bad for you.

P.S. Im sure you've heard this before, but get over the tunnel you loser

IM NOT DOWN WITH THE TUNNEL THATS THE OTHER GUY AND IF A BITCH WANTS TO TALK SHIT SHE WILL GET SHITTED SO MIND YOUR BUISSNESS

I GUESS YOUR A WARRIOR TOO

Originally posted by divine66

P.S. Im sure you've heard this before, but get over the tunnel you loser

I can't get over it:( I still actually sit and wimper on Saturday nights. Seeing in that I still have this problem maybe you could give me some sound advice on where to go. I would appriciate your help.

And since I'm a loser.....you're a rancid cunt:)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I can't get over it:( I still actually sit and wimper on Saturday nights. Seeing in that I still have this problem maybe you could give me some sound advice on where to go. I would appriciate your help.

And since I'm a loser.....you're a rancid cunt:)

YOUR SOOO CHARMING I BET THE GIRLS ARE KNOCKING DOWN YOUR DOOR YOU LONELY FAG

Originally posted by jennijugs

YOUR SOOO CHARMING I BET THE GIRLS ARE KNOCKING DOWN YOUR DOOR YOU LONELY FAG

No I have my CP hunny....but before I was practically married,I had a good selection..

Now to address the use of the word "fag". Why is that word so appealing to dippy sluts and guidos? Can't you conjure up something a little more clever. I mean I'm not expecting much from a girl who said she did not name herself after her tits and then says it's a nickname from her friends because she has a big chest.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooo dippy.

This post just goes to show NEVER to start with VIP-TECH or any of the warriors, period. YOU will NEVER win, and it will NEVER end. They will always have a better comeback to crush you with that most likely will make you go cry to your mommy. Along the way it was very entertaining, I have to say. You guys are funny as hell!!!

jenni, sticky,p-tek, and crew...see you all at the back bar, Memorial day is a comin'!!

Originally posted by midnightangel

This post just goes to show NEVER to start with VIP-TECH or any of the warriors, period. YOU will NEVER win, and it will NEVER end. They will always have a better comeback to crush you with that most likely will make you go cry to your mommy. Along the way it was very entertaining, I have to say. You guys are funny as hell!!!

jenni, sticky,p-tek, and crew...see you all at the back bar, Memorial day is a comin'!!

C- U- THIS WEEKEND PERHAPS?

Originally posted by midnightangel

:blown: GO KILL YOURSELF