Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vip-tech

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Can you picture "the warriors" crusing the Boulevard in the mystery machine?

Actually, the funny thing is I could, and as Im picturing it Im cracking up, just thinking of what that would look like. They would be cracking cases like, who stole the jar of K out of the shorehouse, or who burnt the MTV house down. Which getting on to that topic.... gettin pissed just thinking of the traffic Im going to encouter this summer.... :mad: :mad:

I'll see if tempkid wants to do a cameo roll as Captain Toothbreak.

:laugh: :laugh:

That was by far my favorite show when I was younger. Remember when they had Cass Elliott from the Mama's and the papas?? Or when they had the The Adams Family? The music in the background is the best too, actually I have it in my head now.

You know, I actually wasted a lot of time reading through this whole thread, and I'm kinda glad I did 'cause the ceasefire between bandit and jenni was fawking hilarious... the sidekick comment was classic :laugh2: :laugh2: Too bad the rest of the thread sucked a nutsack...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

You know, I actually wasted a lot of time reading through this whole thread, and I'm kinda glad I did 'cause the ceasefire between bandit and jenni was fawking hilarious... the sidekick comment was classic :laugh2: :laugh2: Too bad the rest of the thread sucked a nutsack...

And this is my sidekick Vixen Crust Knee.

And this is my sidekick Vixen Crust Knee.

You're just bitter and jealous - although I can't figure out if it's because you didn't fall off the treadmill and I did (we can't all be so smooth) or because I didn't invite you to the yacht club. Don't worry, you'll get over it all some day ;)