Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happened to that Club Metropolis in Queens

Originally posted by danwilson

Thanks

that club was the epitome of bad news...got busted too many time for underage drinking, etc...I think the final kicker was when two sons/relatives of respected crime families tried to kill each other outside of the club...it was a pretty big story...besides that violence, drugs and alcohol were rampant...so i guess depending on whose view it's good or bad the club closed

that place sucked to me...way too many kids in there and there was always beef. lil kids trying to be all hard. i remember that this girl who i worked with was in metropolis and i was right about to go in( i was in that lil parking place outside the gates before you go in) but then me and my friend decided not to go in for some reason..the next day i found out that a shootout broke out, wich was a week or month before another shooting took place. well in this one like 6 people died i think. like 2 inside the club and then a shootout outside in a car chase which all in one car died and a girl got shot in the head in the other..i might be wrong but i think thats what my excoworker told me.