Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone super picky...???

on when, where, and with who they roll???? I'm about to roll for the first time in a couple of months...and I'm afraid the atmosphere/people are gonna kill it for me...

...i used to totally be known for just getting up and bouncing whenever i wasn't feelin a good roll....

...should i even bother this weekend at vinyl???

The only situation that I really don't feel comfortable rolling in, is when I'm in the company of a lot of non-rollers. I mean, it's cool to be able to share your experience with other people who are in the same state of mind. But when you're with a lot of sober people...or even people who may be drunk but not on E, I personally feel a little out of place. But a place like Vinyl...awesome music and all around good environment...you'll have a fucking blast.

Originally posted by marcid21

on when, where, and with who they roll???? I'm about to roll for the first time in a couple of months...and I'm afraid the atmosphere/people are gonna kill it for me...

...i used to totally be known for just getting up and bouncing whenever i wasn't feelin a good roll....

...should i even bother this weekend at vinyl???

. . .you'll be fine . . . :) . . .

yeah, I'm picky, very picky as to when and where I roll. I only roll like 8-10 times a year, and I usuallyy leave it for those times when there is a great dj in town and I'm there with all my friends, or when its a special night (liek new years, my b-day, a close friends b-day and were getting FUBAR, a baby shower, etc) or if I'm on vacation say to WMC or some otherplace...'cos the last thing I want to do is build up my tolerance for rolls and then you find urself in the situation where you need 2 rolls a night, then 3, or 4, etc..thats when its not good.

i'm just wondering if i'm gonna get all kinds of freaked out with all the dudes sporting warpaint and all kinds of crazy shit....:shake:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: HAHAHA! Don't worry 'bout it babes, it'll be a good time! ;)

i'm just wondering if i'm gonna get all kinds of freaked out with all the dudes sporting warpaint and all kinds of crazy shit....:shake:

lol be careful of those camouflage guys....don't worry if the E is good you'll be OK

I personally avoid doing it at crazy packed ridiculous places.. like SF anniversary party... I need air, i need water, and I need to make it to a bathroom in under 40 minutes...

Even Vinyl at its most packed, I've never felt uncomfortable for any of those reasons.. you should be ok

As long as I am with friends, I don't care where I roll. As Long as I know that I am not going to run inot anyone that I work with. That's a total fucking buzz kill right there.

But I can roll in bars/pubs, clubs, home, the streets, the grocery store, wal-mart, the bank (that kinda sucked), the lake, the park, pretty much anywhere as long as I have the right people around me I will be fine.

Bill Cosby has a great line i heard once. He said that a friend was explaining why coke was so great. The friend said that it Enhanced one's personality. To which Cosby replied..But what if the person is an Asshole. I think that applies to any of the people we party with..I'm pretty picky about where, who and when I roll...Peace

Originally posted by blondymu

I personally avoid doing it at crazy packed ridiculous places.. like SF anniversary party... I need air, i need water, and I need to make it to a bathroom in under 40 minutes...

...yeah...the last time i rolled was at the Halloween Party.....:shake: