Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when you are really sad...relationship wise...

Originally posted by dcsglow

what kind of music do you listen to to make your mind escape the problems you're having. today in the car i was listening to beastie boys...they're funny:laugh:

Well, that tune on Steve Lawler's Radio 538 set with the Fuck this and Fuck that all over the place would be a pretty good one. Especially with the breakdown that says "Fuck you for letting me fuck you now". Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Fuck you. Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck it. Fuck me. Fuck them. Fuck everyone. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

*Sigh*. Now I'm ready to make some cold calls. :D

what kind of music do you listen to to make your mind escape the problems you're having. today in the car i was listening to beastie boys...they're funny:laugh:

Howard Stern always works, but he's only on until 11. Besides that cheesy happy trance works, until you get angry at that and hate it, usually about 15 minutes. I have a few good mixes of live sets that I will pop in. Call me old, but I like AM radio, I'll listen to sports radio or other talk shows on AM, or if it's around rush hour I check out WTOP for the traffic report. When in doubt spark it up......

well, first off, i try not to get sad r'ship-wise. therefore avoid r'ships!!!:D easier said than done, i know.

secondly, you need major distraction. for me, working out is always the best. for hours on end. acutally, doesn't have to be working out, just anything physical. roller-blading, swimming, skiing, even just going down to the memorials and walking around. w/ of course sufficient portable music at your side!

which brings me to lastly. good music to listen to when you're down r'ship-wise? well, that's somewhat personally. either you can go the punchy, aggressive route w/ some banging techno a la carl cox or misstress barbara (and i hear richie hawtin works it too), or the dark dark dirty prog or tribal route a la satoshi tomiie or steve lawler. what you want to stay away from, though, is any kind of funky or deep house a la mark farina or even danny tenaglia. it's just a little too bouncy and happy.

anyway, my $0.02

and oh yeah, the goal is to tire and wear yourself out mentally and physically so at night, you just fall into bed and wipe out, not think about events that have transpired. and go out, a lot, don't drink too much or roll (can have a very negative effect), surround yourself w/ good vibes.

bonne chance!

Did Analtoli break your heart? Is she leaving for Poland or wherever she is from?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I guess she just wasn't as into Jimi-Jack as much as JIMI-JACK'S INTO ANALtoli! :D :D :D

Maybe she was into anal but Jimi isn't into it(receiving)......

maybe someone could help him out coughcoughviccoughcough

Originally posted by pgiddy

Maybe she was into anal but Jimi isn't into it(receiving)......

maybe someone could help him out coughcoughviccoughcough

I see you talk from experience pgiddy, but I'm not into anal, not giving it and sure as hell not receiving it, but you guys might disgress with me...anyway jimi, some techno during sex does the trick, lose the fairy trance shit.

Guest jroo

the best cure is to go out and get laid. beasty boys' girls song is good. if you would read my sig you would see a lyric from jayz about women. the whole thing is trying to find happiness in yourself. go out with friends. give me a call or something. hobbies help. throw away shit she's given you, that helps alot. dont think about the positive shit, only think about the negatives. drinking doesnt help.