Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this girl

fineones

This one girl was probably the most inexperienced girl I ever met thought it would turn me on if she licked my whole face. I'm just like... ughhh, no. Seriously, my dog doesn't salivate as much as her. That night was a dissapointment. :rolleyes:

I have a friend, and I know when most people start out a story with I have a friend they mean themselves, I'm honest it's not me. So this friend of mine has a fetish, armpit fetish, he likes when his wife squezess his dick with her armpit while he is rocking back and forth. sick fuck.

Originally posted by fantazy

I have a friend, and I know when most people start out a story with I have a friend they mean themselves, I'm honest it's not me. So this friend of mine has a fetish, armpit fetish, he likes when his wife squezess his dick with her armpit while he is rocking back and forth. sick fuck.

Ouch? Hope there is something slick involved, does he use deoderant as lube? Tell him the gel should work best.

Originally posted by dgmodel

im just a nasty fuck... anyone who knows me can vouch for that... and ive licked pit... shit its aiight... i love the reaction, + facial expression... it adds to the whole shabang!!!

I licked a girls eyebrow onetime, She kinda liked it but kinda didn't, said it was wierd feeling but sensual. I was hoping that she would lick mine back just so I would know what it feels like to have someone else lick my eyebrows cause my tongue gets tired when I do to myself.

Originally posted by therunner

I licked a girls eyebrow onetime, She kinda liked it but kinda didn't, said it was wierd feeling but sensual. I was hoping that she would lick mine back just so I would know what it feels like to have someone else lick my eyebrows cause my tongue gets tired when I do to myself.

my baby does that but just to be stupid..and cute at the same time. sometimes i'm like awwww but when he uses every last drop of saliva in his mouth i'm just like "quickly close your mouth and back away from the face. i repeat back away from the face!"