Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Swinging ??

tommyarmani

I kind of admire people who are so stable with their feelings and also who don't have to deal with relationship insecurities that they can feel content with swinging and/or other open relationship issues.

I know that, for my part, I wouldn't be able to deal with it. I'm a very visual person and I think I would constantly have pictures/films running through my head picturing my baby with someone else.... I think I'm not strong enough and able to devide sex and love...so, noooo I don't think that could ever work for me within a loving relationship.

For everyone else out there....hey have fun and enjoy...hope it works out well.

Originally posted by flying_high

I kind of admire people who are so stable with their feelings and also who don't have to deal with relationship insecurities that they can feel content with swinging and/or other open relationship issues.

I know that, for my part, I wouldn't be able to deal with it. I'm a very visual person and I think I would constantly have pictures/films running through my head picturing my baby with someone else.... I think I'm not strong enough and able to devide sex and love...so, noooo I don't think that could ever work for me within a loving relationship.

For everyone else out there....hey have fun and enjoy...hope it works out well.

I definitely agree with that I am very secure with my relationship..but yet at the same time I am waaaayyy to jealous to have some bitch fuck my man..neva........

I am surprised that this hasn't come up more often her eon the sex board.

I have Tried it and I like it!

It does take incredible maturity to be able to participate in that lifestyle, you're right.

It isn't for you if, among other things: you still equate sex with love, you feel you should be the only person who receives pleasure from you partner, you feel you should be the sole provider of your partner's pleasure.

NASCA.org (I believe that is the site) has a few papers on the subject for more info

Originally posted by synderella420

I definitely agree with that I am very secure with my relationship..but yet at the same time I am waaaayyy to jealous to have some bitch fuck my man..neva........

Oh yeah, I'm very secure in my and his feelings too, so no, I wouldn't even feel threatened by the sexual act itself as I KNOW he loves me.

But still....I don't think I have the mindset for that kind of life style... sometimes I even get a jealous poke in my stomach when we talk about sex with past lovers... it's just that I imagine him being close to that other person and I have a hard time dealing with that image in my head....I know it's crazy but hey that's who and how I am :D

Again, it's not for everyone. Some people can be secure in their relationship and NOT want to see their other with someone else doing the nasty!

But some people here say it breaks up relationships, yada, yada, yada...yet, there are so many swing clubs, so many memebers, etc. It's for people who are able to seperate "fun sex" from making love to their other.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by wannabeclubchk

Ah, so *that's* what this is all about!!! LOL

;)

like your not going to pm him your pic ha

Originally posted by wannabeclubchk

I am surprised that this hasn't come up more often her eon the sex board.

Huh? :confused: This sort of question always comes up.

Well, until I tried including other people in a relationship, I thought I was able to separate sex from emotions. Now I know I can't and don't really want to either... I'm at a point in my life where it just ain't for me.

Originally posted by flying_high

Oh yeah, I'm very secure in my and his feelings too, so no, I wouldn't even feel threatened by the sexual act itself as I KNOW he loves me.

But still....I don't think I have the mindset for that kind of life style... sometimes I even get a jealous poke in my stomach when we talk about sex with past lovers... it's just that I imagine him being close to that other person and I have a hard time dealing with that image in my head....I know it's crazy but hey that's who and how I am :D

I feel pretty much the same exact way you do. I'm secure in my feelings for my bf and in his feelings for me... but jealousy can take over my mind sometimes. There is no way, at this point at least, that I'd be able to deal with seeing my baby with another girl. There are other ways to make sex with the same partner less monotonous... but to those who do it.. enjoy :D