Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ellywelly

aPRiL SHowErs BRouGhT MaY fLOweRs!!

well I already went on vacation in March...but over the summer more than likely I'll make trips...

for business:

Atlanta, NY, Chicago, Arizona & Mississippi (maybe not all of the last 4 but some I will)

mini-breaks:

NY, Miami and hopefully California

if not over summer then in the autumn.....since my fuckin' visa is expired nad i'm to lazy to get a new one, I cant go out of the US. :(

Originally posted by vicman

by the way, today is Labour Day in the whole world except in the US.

It used to be a HUGE holiday back in the communist days. I used to love it - big parades with red banners, barbecues, lots of alcohol. i kinda miss it.

Originally posted by ellywelly

It's a pain going anywhere if you're not a u.s. citizen. :mad:

its a pain to go back to mexico to get a new visa thats why i dont have a new one...and i guess i diont have to worry about getting kidnapped by terrorists in some weird country or have to worry less about it 'cos I'm not an American citizen and I dont look like the standard American...you know blond hair, blue eyes?

HAPPY MAY DAY!!!

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING FOR SUMMER VACATION???

I'm going to CharlesTown, WVA, to bet on the ponies for my summer vaca. one day one night, I've saved up all year for this:rolleyes:

HAPPY MAY DAY!!!

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING FOR SUMMER VACATION???

On the 17th of May I leave for Germany and then on the 21st I go to Ireland, arrive in England on the 23rd, stay there until there the 2nd, then go to Finland until the 6th and back to germany for three days flying out on the 8th to get back home. 23 days!!!

By the way I WILL be attending HOMELANDS, see sig for line up!!!

I love it I love it I love it!!! Plus Carl Cox is spinning at the M club in Stuttgart one of the nights I am there, and Sasha and Diggers are spinning at Ministry two night before homelands. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

Originally posted by therunner

Plus Carl Cox is spinning at the M club in Stuttgart one of the nights I am there, and Sasha and Diggers are spinning at Ministry two night before homelands. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

you suck

Originally posted by vicman

you suck

Go ahead hate me all you want.

I know this trip is going to cost me at least 2 years of my retirement savings, but I look at this way; for what I am going to put my body through for 23 days, I'll probably die 5 years earlier, so I figure that I am actually saving more money by going.