Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Significant other or friend? Who do you choose?

chula22

Significant other or Friend?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Significant other or Friend?

• Significant Other
    • Friend
    • Fuck Em Both

Well I think i made a big mistake yesterday. I had made plans to go to dinner and the movies with my guy. But I didnt realize that it was my roommates birthday. Well i knew it was but when i was making the plans his birthday slipped my mind. So when I left yesterday, i asked my roomie what he was doing and i mentioned that I was going to the movies with my man and he kinda became part of our plans. Which wasnt a problem with me but my man didnt like that. so then he cancelled and I felt bad. So I went through my Fuck Everyone phase, because your damned if you do and your damned if you dont. But i felt really bad about my man so we just went to dinnre and talked. But My roomie Is extremely hurt and dissapointed.:(

I always said friends first because they were there before my man and they will be there after. But for some reason I felt that I had to fix things with my man.

fuck em both. . .your right (your damned if u do and your damned if u dont). . .

if u see one the other one will bite your ass about it. . .

"fuck you, remember that time you werent there for me blahblahblah" :blown:

Well I generally would tend to reply significant other..but I had to change it according to the circumstances....

I think someone's birthday is always a very special time for them and nothing is worse that being alone, ignored on your b-day which will make you feel unloved.

I think your b-friend should have understood and you all should have gone out together...

just my two cents :)

FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND!!! esp. on their birthday!!

come on!!

no offense, but i would think my man was the huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge dick if he got mad at me for going out with my friend on their birthday... wtf kinda shit is that?! you made an honest mistake when making plans - BIG DEAL! no reason to jump on your shit... you have like every other day of the week to spend time with your man, but birthdays are special days...

i think it's fucked up when people choose their bf's over their friends. significant others come and go, but you have to cherish your friends. and if this significant other is "THE ONE" then he should be man enough to understand that you need to do your thing with your friends and they'll be ample time for him later.

:D

Yeah, Chula. You made a good point saying how the friend was there b4 and would be there (if there is) an after.

Your man should understand that it's a special day for your good friend, and that u 2 can go out another time. It just turned out that this lands on a day you made plans, but he should let go and understand that the 2 of you can go out another time.