Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official****ac/nyc Cp Field Trip ***official***

I am officially in for good now, the only thing that can stop me is if I die or my work schedule changes for the fourth time again this week.

I still won't be able to leave until saturday, so Nautilus, if you still want to carpool then thats cool, if anyone else needs a ride up on saturday just PM me and we can work something out, I am not planning on going all the way to NY as of now but that is subject to change since I am very impressionable.

I've been holding out on committing because my car is in the shop. Yes, that's right, more than a week later and I am still racking up the rental charges as the mechanics do God knows what to my car at the rate of $99.99 per hour. And then they drop this bomb on me...We're "hoping" this will fix the problem.

So - I'm not sure how much this whole situation will set me back. I'm not sure if I'll even be mobile this weekend to get up to DC in the first place.

Dany Tenaglia is in San Francisco on Friday spinning at Release, so that part of the plan is bunk. Lawler will be at Buzz later this month. And as much as I love to gamble (craps, baby!) AC isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I humbly request a postponement and your forgiveness.

And of course, Kuro's not going. The whole weekend was just a ruse to get him trapped in a closed environment with me for long periods of time. So fuck it.

I wasn't planning on going to NYC, but I definitely will do AC. Straight gambling for me......let me know whats up, I'll even drive...could leave around 11, get there by 3..drinks and light dinner and I have some people to meet up there later, then just gambling till the morning. Leave Sun. around noon....that would be my plan?

I'm out due to the circumstance I outlined last week in a post on the other thread, f*ing landlord lady even deposited my second cheque yesterday when she was supposed to deposit it until tommorrow after I got paid...nedless to say the fucker bounced.