Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Potency Of Shrooms....

If they were dried well (bone dry without too much heat) they will last a few months before begining to slowly lose potency. They will only lose half the potency though, then remain at that level of potency for years.

if your interested, its because there are psliocin and psilocybin in eqal proportions as the active ingediants in shrooms. psilocin breaks down in heat and or oxigen.

Originally posted by shroomy

If they were dried well (bone dry without too much heat) they will last a few months before begining to slowly lose potency. They will only lose half the potency though, then remain at that level of potency for years.

if your interested, its because there are psliocin and psilocybin in eqal proportions as the active ingediants in shrooms. psilocin breaks down in heat and or oxigen.

the ones i have someone i know grew themselves.. so they are pretty fresh from growing.. how long do you think they'll last at 100%?

• 2 weeks later...

I have know idea how long the will keep thier potency because I never keep them around long enough to find out. But I know that they will keep for a few months cause I lost some once and didn't find them for ages and they were fine. Also, head shops in Holland sell them, both the dried and the fresh, the freshies' are kept in the fridge while the dried shrooms are kept in a humidor. I usually keep them in a shoebox.