Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so theres a teacher...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

that my friend has a thing for... and shes asking me how does she break the teacher/student barrier.... and take it to a next level... what would yall do???

it can only lead to trouble IMO

that my friend has a thing for... and shes asking me how does she break the teacher/student barrier.... and take it to a next level... what would yall do???

I wouldn't do it. Hot dang.... there's some serious trouble that can happen from that. Including serious penalties on the teacher's behalf.

aaahhh fuck it you only live once unless you get reincarnated or some thing like that.

i say you got to try the teacher to see if she'll cross some barriers , be comfortable around the teacher.........dam that reminds me i had this beautiful guidance counsler that whenever i wanted to see her i was always got into some trouble and went to talk to her about this and that, but she was dam married that was what SSSSSSSUUUUUUCKKKKKEEEDDD....dam those great days in highschoool

good luck there buddy

im a guy but from experience she should try and take it to a next level, but wisely and careful....a really good friend of mine once told me any guy in this world can have any girl he wants, no girl in this world is untouchable and impossible to get, whether married or whatever else....i assume it should be the other way around with a girl trying to get a guy!! just my opinion:D , good luck to your friend;)

Go for it!! Fuck it is what I say. Eight to Eighty, Blind, crippled and Crazy!!

It is funny that this has come up because I have a story about this.

A friend of mine named Mike is a Sr in HS. Mike is a wanna be player. He's funny, good looking and all the girls love him (so do most people, but I just put up with him, knowing he'll learn and change) But he lacks common sense.

Anyway, Mike has/had this teacher (we will call her Jill) and she is about my age (24/25) and is engaged to married. Well, Mikey has it bad for this women. He bought her flowers, something from Victoria's secret, etc over the couse of the last year. Recently, he bought her a necklace that her came across at a party he was working. He, of course, gave it her. During the time from he bought and gave the necklace to her, another teacher asked him about a rumor she had heard. The rumor was that Mike wanted to sleep with Ms. Jill. Mike EMAILED this another teacher and basicly explained this and what he had done. The teacher then forwarded this to the DEAN and the board.

As result, Mike had to meet with the Deans, dad and teacher. The outcome you ask? Mike was removed from the class, Cannot look, talk to the teacher and was add to that oh so famous permet record. Pretty luck he did not get expelled considering he has 2 sexually harassment charges in his record already.

The teacher you ask? Well, she might not be teaching any more.

What have we learned class? :) Besides the fact that Mike is dumb as a rock