Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whatever happened to tank tops that... (help!)

why can't you find any 100% cotton tank tops these days, without built-in bras? *and spaghetti straps would be preffered, if not just thin.

i want tank tops that actually look good on me, and that i can wear a bra under; those built-ins smush my boobs and give my d-cups no support whatsoever. no more of this lycra, shelf bra shit!!!

anybody know where i can find the now "old-skool" tanks?

It's really funny you should ask that, because I've been wondering the exact same thing but for the exact opposite reason! I don't need support, and on a hot humid day you'd think the one thing you could wear to keep your puppies cool is a tank top...

yea it's really annoying b/c im only a B cup and it totally flattens me out.... DKNY makes good spaghetti strap tanks without the built in bra.... or i just buy tank tops in the underwear department of Calvin Klein b/c he makes great ones that are so nice and soft and are just great.

Originally posted by weyes

why can't you find any 100% cotton tank tops these days, without built-in bras? *and spaghetti straps would be preffered, if not just thin.

i want tank tops that actually look good on me, and that i can wear a bra under; those built-ins smush my boobs and give my d-cups no support whatsoever. no more of this lycra, shelf bra shit!!!

anybody know where i can find the now "old-skool" tanks?

100% cotton is bad anyway, cuz once u wash it, it shrinks.

Originally posted by bellabelle

100% cotton is bad anyway, cuz once u wash it, it shrinks.

actually, i wash all of my clothes, except for my socks and stuff i don't care about (like pjs), in cold, on delicate, and i hang them up to dry. some people call me obsessive about my laundry, and i am :) , but i have t-shirts from 8 years ago that are still as bright as they were when i bought them and things never shrink.

i like one's by this french line petit bateau... they're actually children's undershirts, a bit casual, come in a bunch of different colors and fit really well.

i have a thing for lil kid's tee's and tanks...like those hanes little boy undershirts... cheap and comfy... fun to cut up and bedazzle and decorate..