Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Information on New NightClub DownTown

macfunk19

Only one problem... they are opening out of season. I know the guy that owns this thing... real nice guy. I hear the setup is really nice. Hes been talking about it for quite a long whille now. They where supposed to open during conference. Something about a BT djset or something or other. I hope they make it.. this place is gonna need alot of support going up against Space in the slow season. Dan was there the night that i spoke to him last during conference. He was up in the booth after liquid closed one night. POD has a better memory than i do : )

sunnyhost : I may be wrong, but didn't this place open..and close already? Like back in Dec-Jan maybe? If so, is this the re-opening?

nah they never made it to opening if i recall correctly. theyre just kinda there.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

I may be wrong, but didn't this place open..and close already? Like back in Dec-Jan maybe? If so, is this the re-opening?:confused:

Nah the only place the opened around there was Fuel which lasted only a couple of months but that was over a year ago atleast.

The new club idea in the downtown strip is awesome but the fact that they are opening up prior to Season beginning is going to make it tough for them to survive. I looked at the link and the idea does sound good though I must say.:confused: