Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ive never really seen you before. . .

clubkat

"He just couldn’t take his eyes off me. . ."

Mid afternoon, sunlight shining through the window and onto them. . .

2 bodies drenched in sweat and passion . . .

Then he stopped . . .

And stared . . .

His pupils rounded and he focused in on her face . . .

She immediately became self-conscious and looked down at her body. . .wondering "what if this isn’t good enough". . .

He lifted her chin up as she was looking down and kept staring at her face . . .soaking her image in. . .

So she asked him "if something was wrong” . . .he said

"no, nothing . . .but I’ve never really seen you before. . .and how beautiful u are. . .and i love you now more than i ever did"

2 bodies drenched in sweat and passion . . .and love

awesome (and simple) lil story of the day. . . :love:

Last night while I was watching movies with my most recent "piece" (not really recent, we've been speaking on and off since september)...he reminded me of how beautiful he thought I was....

...usually I shy away from any attention and have a "stand-offish" attitude towards most guys.....but now I'm just really wishing the "right" person would come along and tell me the same sweet nothings...:(

Originally posted by clubkat

"He just couldn’t take his eyes off me. . ."

Mid afternoon, sunlight shining through the window and onto them. . .

2 bodies drenched in sweat and passion . . .

Then he stopped . . .

And stared . . .

His pupils rounded and he focused in on her face . . .

She immediately became self-conscious and looked down at her body. . .wondering "what if this isn’t good enough". . .

He lifted her chin up as she was looking down and kept staring at her face . . .soaking her image in. . .

So she asked him "if something was wrong” . . .he said

"no, nothing . . .but I’ve never really seen you before. . .and how beautiful u are. . .and i love you now more than i ever did"

2 bodies drenched in sweat and passion . . .and love

awesome (and simple) lil story of the day. . . :love:

:love: every time I hear this I :cry:...babes that is the fucken best :heart:

Originally posted by clubkat

So she asked him "if something was wrong . . .he said

"no, nothing . . .but I´ve never really seen you before. . .and how beautiful u are. . .and i love you now more than i ever did"

hehe thx for the line!

i´m gonna use it without the love stuff though, don´t want to fake that (i have a concience too ;)) . and i´ll probably cut the "how beautiful you are" stuff too, but the "never really seen you" is usable :)

Originally posted by tastey

hehe thx for the line!

i´m gonna use it without the love stuff though, don´t want to fake that (i have a concience too ;)) . and i´ll probably cut the "how beautiful you are" stuff too, but the "never really seen you" is usable :)

OMG only you could have taken something so sweet and innocent and twisted it into something perverse.

Where's bitch420 when you need her?

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Originally posted by tastyt

OMG only you could have taken something so sweet and innocent and twisted it into something perverse.

haha i think your dirty mind made you misunderstood ;)

i meant using that line for example with female friends, in the sense of "i have never seen that side of you", "i have never seen you that way" "i´m just discovering a new side of you" (haha ok i see the double meaning in all of these) -> "i have never really seen you and am doing so just now"