Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Only...Ques.

starcapone

Well, being nearly 28 and having found the "right one" only 1 year ago...I had been thinking about that possibility a few times.

Not that I wanted or want a child right now but I kind of had given up hope to find "the one" for me... and as I still wanted to experience the miracle of having a child...I think I would have considered that option more seriously once I would have been around 36.... don't know if I would have been able to go through with it but I consider it worth the thought.

Originally posted by dub16

I'm not too wild about the sperm bank idea. I think I would go the adoption track as a first option.....

:hat:

That's definately an option but we were talking about "what if you don't find THE ONE".... so as a single parent your chances to adopt a child aren't really too great.

As for the option of just asking a friend...true also a possibility, but are you (as well as the friend) prepared to have a child connecting you together for the rest of your lifes. What if that friend meets the woman of his life...isn't there the slight possibility that she might not be too happy about him having a child with someone else???

I don't know...I only thought about it as a possibility as I wouldn't want to complicate anyone's life (especially not that of a friend with the emotional stress that might arise)

Originally posted by flying_high

That's definately an option but we were talking about "what if you don't find THE ONE".... so as a single parent your chances to adopt a child aren't really too great.

As for the option of just asking a friend...true also a possibility, but are you (as well as the friend) prepared to have a child connecting you together for the rest of your lifes. What if that friend meets the woman of his life...isn't there the slight possibility that she might not be too happy about him having a child with someone else???

I don't know...I only thought about it as a possibility as I wouldn't want to complicate anyone's life (especially not that of a friend with the emotional stress that might arise)

Good points... I actually know someone who had a baby with a lesbian friend... he agreed that he would be nothing more than a sperm donor (and no I don't know exactly how he donated the sperm, whether it was the old-fashioned way or not, lol). He kind of regrets it now because they don't live nearby and he's not in a position to see his son... plus she's raising the kid with her partner and she doesn't really want him around to take on the fatherly role...