Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Boston Cursed???

Man, we've been going through a period of SERIOUS bad luck lately. Between prplhz's ordeal, kaydup's back-to-back weekends of terror, Vikki's mysterious disappearance, and now me... two nights ago my place got broken into.

I woke up @ 3 in the morning to a crash outside my bedroom... I walked out, saw someone bent over filling a bag in my living room, thought it was my roomate at first, then realized it was some dude stealing our shit. Punches were exchanged, my roomate came out, the guys ran off... he stopped one (while wielding a golf club), the guy dropped a bag with a ton of our shit in it... they ran away.

All in all we got out of everything ok. All they got was my wallet, cell phone, our playstation 2 and a couple of walkmen. I got a black eye out of it, but nothing major (it could've been a lot worse - you should see the other guy ;)).

So what the hell is the deal... are we a cursed group or what!?! Maybe the CP Gods are unhappy because we haven't been posting nearly as much :tongue:

Anyways I'll be at Avalon on Friday with a very Danyshesque look - sun glasses for sure! :cool:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Man, we've been going through a period of SERIOUS bad luck lately. Between prplhz's ordeal, kaydup's back-to-back weekends of terror, Vikki's mysterious disappearance, and now me... two nights ago my place got broken into.

I woke up @ 3 in the morning to a crash outside my bedroom... I walked out, saw someone bent over filling a bag in my living room, thought it was my roomate at first, then realized it was some dude stealing our shit. Punches were exchanged, my roomate came out, the guys ran off... he stopped one (while wielding a golf club), the guy dropped a bag with a ton of our shit in it... they ran away.

All in all we got out of everything ok. All they got was my wallet, cell phone, our playstation 2 and a couple of walkmen. I got a black eye out of it, but nothing major (it could've been a lot worse - you should see the other guy ;)).

So what the hell is the deal... are we a cursed group or what!?! Maybe the CP Gods are unhappy because we haven't been posting nearly as much :tongue:

Anyways I'll be at Avalon on Friday with a very Danyshesque look - sun glasses for sure! :cool:

areyou kidding me !! :eek: brian are you ok? omigod. that is some scary shit.......... :shake: wow you never think its goign to happen to you, you know. ...

Bro that sucks sooo bad. You know the playstation is easy to lose but the phone and the wallet suck big time. I know because I am on my third phone now.

Good to hear that you got to tool them up a bit:D

Don't you have bars on your windows??

WOW Brian, I am so sorry to hear that. That is fucking crazy! Good thing those guys didn't have any weapons!!! Be careful and lock your doors three X next time. Did they have masks on, ssee any of their faces? Bastards!!

what da f*ck? dude, sorry to hear that about the robbery. sux pretty bad when it happens, your always left feeling weird and stuff. my laptop, sneakers and other got stolen last year when i used to live around capitol hill, i couldve probably bought the stuff back the following week in the flea market.

Holy shit man, that sucks. Good you gave that guy what's coming to him.

Just don't rub your curse off on me, okay? I've been though my bad luck stinits already last year, I can't afford anymore !

Looks like i'll be sporting Dave Seaman glasses friday also, in rememberance of your stolen goods (r.i.p.)

Hey guys, thanks for the support. I've gotta make this quick, because I've got a meeting in about 30 seconds, but the got in this way:

The entrance to our building was busted about 3 days ago. That night I feel asleep on my couch early, like 10:30. My roomate and his girlfriend stayed up until midnightish... they locked the door that goes to the street, but never locked the other door. :mad: So, these crackheads must have seen that the entrance to the building was open, gone in, tried doors and wouldn't you know it... ours was open. It's like 5 bad coincidences all happened at once.

They didn't have masks... they didn't really have anything but hammers (yes, hammers). I saw one guy's face, but it was like 3:30 in the morning and I was totally stunned. I could probably pick the guy out of a lineup though (but it's not really like they're going to catch them anyway). The BPD detectives were supposed to come to our place yesterday, never happened. We couldn't wait for them to show up today, so who knows. They were supposed to look for finger prints.

OK, gotta run, talk to you all soon.

(Oh, and the glasses are to hide my black eye. It's nasty)