Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shower Sex (story)

bigpoppanils

i walk down the hallway and hear moans coming from the bathroom. i peek my head through the door and see you leaning against the wall, eyes closed, the hot water flowing all over your beutiful body as you grind your hand against your pussy. i undress, sneak in, and start caressing your body and tounging the back of your neck. you seem startled at first, but giggle and let me continue. i turn you around and embrace you, grinding my body into yours. i work my toungue down your chest, and kneel on my legs. i lick around your pussy, getting ever so close. i feel your hand grab my hair as you bgring your body towards my mouth, and go in for the kill. i work my toungue in your aching pussy and start licking your clit. you moan ans your push my head harder into your pussy. i move my fingers in and slowly slide them in and out, as my face continues to get soaked with your juices. you moan some more, as you continue to grind your body closer to my mouth, and letting the hot water drench your tits. you yell "OH FUCK!" as you start to cum. i lap it up as it gushes out of your pussy. you pull my head up and bring me to your mouth, and share a cream covered kiss...

to be continued

I think i would hurt myself having sex in the shower. The surfaces are slippery, and it requires standing... I think it is an overly-romantasized sex fantasy. Kind of like sex in the bathtub (the hard surfaces are uncomfortable). But... I would like this story to continue sometime soon. :D

Big Poppa Exposed

-------

00.jpg?bcs0J28A1YgYyVQ3

Occupation: Plays the piano at local ballet class. Head of the Staten Island Dungeons & Dragons club. Usher at All Saints Church. And head writer/editor of The Beastiality Tribune.

---------

Just thought it would be a help to let you ladies know that your not reading any ole joe's sex stories. Its good old Uncle Clem at its finest. This shit sells like gold in Long Island so I hear

Originally posted by rizzo

Big Poppa Exposed

-------

00.jpg?bcs0J28A1YgYyVQ3

Occupation: Plays the piano at local ballet class. Head of the Staten Island Dungeons & Dragons club. Usher at All Saints Church. And head writer/editor of The Beastiality Tribune.

---------

Just thought it would be a help to let you ladies know that your not reading any ole joe's sex stories. Its good old Uncle Clem at its finest. This shit sells like gold in Long Island so I hear

pssssst... that doesn't work when 90% of the board has met him already...

thanks for playin... ;)

Originally posted by rizzo

Big Poppa Exposed

-------

00.jpg?bcs0J28A1YgYyVQ3

---------

i just see a red x

this is supposed to be an insult?:zzz: