Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 Year Anniversay

Tonight Thursday May 2nd

Caruso's 1 Year Anniversay

Hosted By: Rich Luzzi

Muzic by: Ryan Morales

Ladies are free all night, Just say my name @ the door gentlemen and consider yourself reduced. For further in pm me...

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

vic....yeah i'm still djing...working on something wed. nights up by me in the mo county area....i actually am good friends with one of the promoters there...rafi....he's got me into several places over the past couple of weeks..ex.one51, etc....i'm not at abyss no more, i left there in september and have been bouncing around...let me know what you have going on...get me in...i'll send you a new cd...i have one, but it's very commercial-for the girlies.

Originally posted by joegio

vic....yeah i'm still djing...working on something wed. nights up by me in the mo county area....i actually am good friends with one of the promoters there...rafi....he's got me into several places over the past couple of weeks..ex.one51, etc....i'm not at abyss no more, i left there in september and have been bouncing around...let me know what you have going on...get me in...i'll send you a new cd...i have one, but it's very commercial-for the girlies.

EHO, JOE ......i'll pm you ina sec........

Victor Soto

Originally posted by drmtrxx23

what up kid??? how you been? whens your party at bunks again?

email me at d r e a m t r a x x p r o @ a o l . c o m

Richy Rich,,,how are you dog,,im chillen,,

My party is gonna be Saturday May 18th @ Bunka's. I expect you to be there like the good ole days, lol...Are you still talking to Shai, if so drag his ass too...I havent seen the both of you guys in over a year. I will e-mail you @ that address when the time comes closer.....I have your cell, so if anything i'll call...

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo