Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
adonis55

if you could only listen to one song in the next week

You can bet it MOST DEF would NOT be "Heaven" that KTU plays every 10 f'n minutes, thats for damn sure. Give it a f'n rest already KTU, thats why your station sucks!

I've been listening to Rivera - Funkatron (crazee mix) over and over lately, really felt it the other night and its stuck in my head!

res they say vision

dionysus I am def fellin u on the ktu thing. they have the same play list of like 3 or 4 songs. too bad u r in nj. we have agreat club station out here called party 105. i haven't listened to ktu since 105 boosted their signal.

the ktu mangement should be shot!!!!

:blown::hat:

Originally posted by it290

Supergetoff--Get me off Basement Jaxx Superchumbo mix

great fuckin' track!

but i'd pick L'usine - "flat" I've only heard it on this Sven Vath CD, but it's just way too cool. Fused-"terror" would be nice too.

I totally hear ya on listening to no more games at least once a day. I can't help it!!!

Anyway, I know I have already played this song out and I haven't even GOTTEN the creamer and k mix yet... but the minute I get home each night I put on Moony Dove right away!!! I am so obsessed with it for the last few weeks, maybe cause I haven't gotten any new music lately...I don't know but I am definitely loving this song. (I am pretty sure everyone on this board knows this already :smile2: )

Originally posted by raffieb

i gotta hear either :

oakenfold - gamemaster :eek:

going through it (no name mix or the jim heinz version "going through a prayer")...always gets me jumping:eek:

going thru a prayer was done by billyfromboston

on the board...