Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Dream : "club Sunshine"

I Also posted This in nj thread but what the hell

I have been to so many clubs in my life all with different music, atmospheres,vibes and people. But the one thing all these dumps have in common is : They Are all Dark and DEPRESSING!.

My idea for a club that is :

1.Buy a huge fucking warehouse. Have a long narrow hallway entrance with ceilings some where in the 20 foot high range. Very dark in the hallway with only blue lights no music playing in the hallway but just ear bleeding base like in the computer game "quake"

But when you get out of the hallway into the main club you are surprised by the awesome bright lights. . 100's of HPS lights in the ceiling (They emulate natural sunlight and can make you tan) and the walls all painted like clouds. tons of air ionizes so you can breath that fresh air..AHHhhhh CAN YOU FEEL IT? all sand on the ground life guard stands pools and waterfalls, tiki bar stands everything that you would get at the surf club but inside a huge warehouse.

Think this is a dumb idea? Well its not because every one i know sez that they enjoy drinking and dancing in daylight and outdoor daytime spots like the surf club. Imagine if that was available to you all year any time of night ?!?! AND IT WOULD BE THE ONLY CLUB TO DO IT.\\

Never will happen but i can dream... just thought i would share that with you fuckers,