Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
yellowgirl

Garbage - anyone see them???

They were at the 930 club here in DC on Monday & Tuesday. I didn't catch them but I saw them a while back at the HFStival and again last December when they opened for U2 in Miami. They put on an awesome show. Shirley Manson kicks ass and I <3 Butch Vig!

I love their song Cherry Lips. Has any one heard the Roger Sanchez Release mix of it? SICK! I love that track :D

they were @ the Norva.....awesome awesome show!

Hey Nourishment - I'm from Richmond and am now living in Hampton but in Norfolk nearly every weekend....will be in RVa next week.....ever go to Bogart's on their Wed. nite? I have plans to be there.....

3 finals down and 1 more to go....and I'm on vacation for 6 weeks!

:D:cool::D

-YG

Originally posted by nourishment

Rumor has it that some cp folks will be in Richmond on the 11th for a certain unnamed somebody's birthday bash. PM me if you want directions. ;)

Hmmm, this might be a possibility....a few ppl I know are throwing a graduation/going away party for a friend on the same night as well - expect a PM from me! Thanks for the invite, girl! :cool:

As for Bogart's, I'll be there this week so look for an asian girl with short hair....and I do know what you mean by feeling "old" there - there were plenty of fresh, young, new faces last time I attended this nite. But hey, we've got to show them how it's done right? ;)

And malanee! me "the infamous yellowgirl"???? uh oh, what have you heard? and it's not true I swear! :flame:

-YG

Originally posted by yellowgirl

Hmmm, this might be a possibility....a few ppl I know are throwing a graduation/going away party for a friend on the same night as well - expect a PM from me! Thanks for the invite, girl! :cool:

As for Bogart's, I'll be there this week so look for an asian girl with short hair....and I do know what you mean by feeling "old" there - there were plenty of fresh, young, new faces last time I attended this nite. But hey, we've got to show them how it's done right? ;)

And malanee! me "the infamous yellowgirl"???? uh oh, what have you heard? and it's not true I swear! :flame:

-YG

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't worry it was ALL GOOD! *lol*

I love the sig btw!