Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nextel sucks

atomicapples

Originally posted by gmccookny

So does MCI WorldCom... STAY AWAY:mad:

i heard last week that they billed one of their cell phone customers for $17,000. after promising to clear the debt, they nsent collections agents after the person or something.

No wonder they are going bankrupt

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i heard last week that they billed one of their cell phone customers for $17,000. after promising to clear the debt, they nsent collections agents after the person or something.

They're charging me $2,100 :eek:

But there's no way in HELL im paying all that :rolleyes:

:eek:

what the fuck?

YEah, man... it's fucked up. But I already talked them down $100 from $131.56 to $31.56 on my last bill...

They know they screwed up the whole billing plan, from not sending me a bill for 4 months, to overcharging me on my airtime, and it's tough as nails to get in touch with them.

Im not a happy smurf :mad:

Originally posted by gmccookny

YEah, man... it's fucked up. But I already talked them down $100 from $131.56 to $31.56 on my last bill...

They know they screwed up the whole billing plan, from not sending me a bill for 4 months, to overcharging me on my airtime, and it's tough as nails to get in touch with them.

Im not a happy smurf :mad:

How UNSMURFY of them!!!!!! Those Bastards!!!!!!!

Originally posted by trancend

nextel wants to build a tower down the street from me....im for it but apparently im the minority here so theyre having a town council meeting or some shit, pretty funny

whoa, i'm for that... but I won't grow the fetus on my head from the radiation because its like a 10 miles from me... I wouldn't be for it if I was you....

OMG LOLOLOL that was probably ME! For real, I cancelled their shitty service in June when the phone stopped working in April and their fucked up billing department has been sending me bills ever since! The contract would have run out in december but these tools don't even get THAT far!

Hey Apples - if you want to get rid of your Nextel I know someone who would looooooove to take your phones off your hands!!! :D

Originally posted by sassa

i have at&t and like it...except for the fact that they don't have 24-hour customer service! damn...

what At&T are u using...they have 24 hour customer service....at least everytime i ever called them and i call late at night....

Originally posted by msoprano13

what At&T are u using...they have 24 hour customer service....at least everytime i ever called them and i call late at night....

i dunno....at&t customer service number i called is 1-800-756-8000...is there another one i'm not aware of?