Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Been TO the SAME CLUB way TOO MANY TiMES??<<

Here are a Few THiNGS that MiGHT make you REALiZE that YOU'VE been to a One CERTAiN Club WAYYY too MANY TiMES: (add Your Own)

1-You Know which Bathroom Stall Door is Broken...

2-You know which Bathroom sinks dont work...

3-You and the Bartender totally know each other you(not by name of course) .... He/She knows exactly what drink to make you without you asking...

4-You dont have to Pay to get in anymore becuz: 1)You know the bouncer, 2)you know ALL the Promoters, 3)You know the owner...

5-You know where "THE OTHER SET of BATHROOMS" are....You know, the secret Ones that not too many PEOPLE Know about, and that are always empty....This also goes for "THE OTHER COAT CHECK", which not too many People know about either...

6-You know exactly what area of the Club ALWAYS has room so that you can Dance...

7-You know almost EVERYONE in the Club (not by name of course)...

Got Anymore??? :)

Hahahahhahaha this is soooo true! Scary isn't it?

I have one more:

You know all the back ways through the club (around the hallway behind that door no one opens, behind the office and up that stairway in some back corner that no one goes into) so you can get around the place without weaving through the crowd.

Uhh... there's probably more but I just took a final and my brain is mush. Naptime!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahahahhahaha this is soooo true! Scary isn't it?

I have one more:

You know all the back ways through the club (around the hallway behind that door no one opens, behind the office and up that stairway in some back corner that no one goes into) so you can get around the place without weaving through the crowd.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

or the..

you've gotten so incredibly shitfaced at the club so many times that on several occasions the owner has given u a ride home and bought u breakfast

Dude, you have def. been hanging out in the same place waaaaay too much. Hahahaha I've gotten that from DJ's and promoters but never the owners (99% of them are really frighteningly sketchy though, I think I would probably run in the other direction if any of the owners I know offered me a ride :eek: ) Next thing, they're gonna put your name on a gold plaque on the wall ;)