Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is what gabo wrote to me.

atomicapples

Guest gabo

see this is what I am talking about... I dont want to delete all of those threads he made last night, but then I get shit from people saying that I am being unfair to them.. blah blah blah. and that I am only keeping apples threads up because I know him... newsflash, I never met apples. So instead of deleting them I told him to quit it. Is that fair?? idk or i could merge them all into one thread... that way everyone is happy.:D

Hey look drama!

So a lesbian walks into a bar....

I dunno gab-man....people will bitch about anything.

Who gives a :licker: eh?

If they keep giving you shit...tell em to eat it.

Good ol apples is jsut post-whoring like he should.

Least hes posting something remotly intresting.

Instead of just whining in your ear like everyone else.

:flame:

Originally posted by synderella420

If people dont like them why do they reply and bump them up in the first place...if noone replies then they will just die and the other threads will just get bumped up....

Just my dumb 2 cents.......:D

Synderella has a point, but at the same time I think if maybe some of his threads were on topic...non of us would have any issues....

I think yesturday there were some good threads on the board (finally), and the ENIMA apples threw down was a lil' unecessary....no need to everyone to know that Jon, Nadia, Fiery or myself aren't calling you.....we already know that DG is Eurotrash......and put your mods on the tech board.......am I missing anything else????

...Apples...bebs...just relax....:D

I think his car mods should stay on this board... (please don't even ask me to explain why...) :D

I think his usual post whoring is fine... but yesterday was a little out of hand...

I'll say this, though, the board was REALLY slow yesterday... and now its got some fire... I think apples is an integral piece of the board... IMHO...

Originally posted by marcid21

I think yesturday there were some good threads on the board (finally), and the ENIMA apples threw down was a lil' unecessary....no need to everyone to know that Jon, Nadia, Fiery or myself aren't calling you.....we already know that DG is Eurotrash......and put your mods on the tech board.......am I missing anything else????

I love you!

..err...I mean...I love your response...your words...err...n/m

Guest gabo
Originally posted by atomicapples

who the fuck is complaining about me???

attachment.php?s=&postid=810248

apples I was thinking... why did you copy and paste my pm anyway?? I wrote you a pm so it wasnt seen by everyone... hence the name private message.

personally...

i dont care if its private or not... i can care less if my CP email was posted... ( liquid_kast@hotmail.com ) but... why not? the people have a right to know... but there is certain things that keep to be kept secret... not all...

personally... i do agree with joeg... the board has been very slow... i just wanted to post some shit so people can still have a good time and talking about anything... ( the sexboard, half the time has nothing to do with sex )

kim... you make a lot of sense... if you think i have a very stupid point in life.. then let my post die die die...

wtf...

all i have to say is... gabo.. im not trying to make your life harder or whatevers... just relax and enjoy life... and i will make a promise to only start 5 threads a day.. no less and no more...

personally...

i dont care if its private or not... i can care less if my CP email was posted... ( liquid_kast@hotmail.com ) but... why not? the people have a right to know... but there is certain things that keep to be kept secret... not all...

personally... i do agree with joeg... the board has been very slow... i just wanted to post some shit so people can still have a good time and talking about anything... ( the sexboard, half the time has nothing to do with sex )

kim... you make a lot of sense... if you think i have a very stupid point in life.. then let my post die die die...

wtf...

all i have to say is... gabo.. im not trying to make your life harder or whatevers... just relax and enjoy life... and i will make a promise to only start 5 threads a day.. no less and no more...

Tony you need to slow this mother fucker down... nobody calls because your phone is off all the time or youre with lisa... im eurotrash b/c im an immigrant... car mods lol dont even belong here... keep them on iclub, or Aw.. or vortex... and to flood the board everyday is just ridiculous... in any event i dont care whether you post 1 or 1000 threads... just you have to have a lil respect for others who are using this board for its intended purpose and the ppl who run it, remember that this is there business... imagine if every ten minutes someone put in a fake ticket to fix something or just called up at in your office and just blah blah blah... in any event thats all...

but then again this is just another one of my pointless posts...

personally...

wtf...

OK...WHO REALLY WROTE THIS? :shaky:....i don't see one typo here....not one...

*AHEM*

Guest gabo

personally...

wtf...

I don't care how many times you post... but when you start 30 threads that have nothing to do withthe topic... I just dont get it thats all... I dont need you to promise me anything... however if you want to go nuts with just any subject whatsoever then do it on ny or even better the ... and bump board. they're all for talking about every subject... and if any board needs some picking up it is that one.