Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Chu Doin'?

Hello fellow CPers...wa waaa

How are you all? The summer is about here and I cant believe its May already. I have my last exam on Tuesday and then Im FREEEEE! Are you all going to NYC this weekend?

Time flies when you are constantly on drugs and partying....

:D

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

Hello fellow CPers...wa waaa

How are you all? The summer is about here and I cant believe its May already. I have my last exam on Tuesday and then Im FREEEEE! Are you all going to NYC this weekend?

CD

chynado11..whoa miracle!

I really, really, really want to go to NY to see Lawler, but fundage is low, but sometimes the party animal in one takes over, you know?

aughhhhh..........i'm samshing my head against a wall deciding if i should go or not :( :(

Originally posted by vicman

chynado11..whoa miracle!

I really, really, really want to go to NY to see Lawler, but fundage is low, but sometimes the party animal in one takes over, you know?

aughhhhh..........i'm samshing my head against a wall deciding if i should go or not :( :(

wow you arent going? i thought you were gonna try to make it? you know what strap the party gear on like i do, take some vivarin hehe, but dont go if you are sick unlike me that time we went to see anthony pappa HAHA...get the trooper mood and go full force without looking back----> do you have peeps to go wth that could cut down on some cost

Vic, I wanna go to AC yo! I am totally down for that shit REAAAAAL soon i need to vacate! and gamble some of my mooola!

troopa troop signing out (for now)

CD

Originally posted by Kuro

I have to be a good student this weekend, so no Lawler for me :( I'm sick, too.

a

wwww kuro your sick, me too kind of, my allergies are really buggin me......yeah stay in there will be Lawler later in the year for you

CD:)

a

wwww kuro your sick, me too kind of, my allergies are really buggin me......yeah stay in there will be Lawler later in the year for you

CD:)

Hell, he's at Buzz on the 17th with Steve Porter.

CD

:confused: I don't know what ur talking about.

Think I'm going to take this weekend easy. Will prob head up to nyc for PvD in June.

Originally posted by crank47

:confused: I don't know what ur talking about.

Think I'm going to take this weekend easy. Will prob head up to nyc for PvD in June.

i know i have no idea either, i just thought it sounded good together :laugh:

Im def going to Exit for PVD!!!

CD

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

really???? yay! ::claps hands:: You know I really want to go to this too!

Are Exit & Exit2 two different clubs? PvD is spinning at Exit2. Is this the one you & Vic hate?

no Exit 2 and Exit are the same, just renamed it after it was "remodeled and cleaned up" per se....riiiiiight :rolleyes:

CD