Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
glowgrlnyc

>>POST some iNTERESTiNG FACTS that you WANT to SHARE...

Recommended Posts

We all Know some interesting/cool/informative and sometimes useless little facts that not too many PeOPLE probably knoW ABOUT...WeLL..Let'S SHare THEM here...

1-DiD you know that in an average persons life he/she swallows 8 spiders while sleeping... :vomit2:

2-DiD you know THAT on A Heinz Ketchup Bottle if you tap a few times the #57 thats engraved in the glass on one of the corners, the ketchup pours right out...

3-DiD you know that the most COMMON Male name in the U.S. is Mohammad...

4-DiD you know THAT if You have the "RUNS" all you have to do is SQUeeZE a Lemon in a cup and Drink it...No more runs...hehehe

So, Now Share some STuFF that You Know... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Clinophobia is the fear of beds! lol wtf

-Cat urine glows under a blacklight

-A cockroach can live many weeks with its head cut off and it dies from starvation

-No piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half (ive tried this many times actually and its true lol)

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

4-DiD you know THAT if You have the "RUNS" all you have to do is SQUeeZE a Lemon in a cup and Drink it...No more runs...hehehe

omg...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

((btw, i knew the Heinz 57 one...;) ))

Here's my useless fact:

When you yawn, it dosen't necessarily mean that you're tired. Yawning is the brains way of getting some much needed oxygen.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

so if i sneeze 8 times in a row I'll have my first "unassisted" orgasm???

:idea:

HAAAAA CHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! (x8)

~~~ hahah if it worked like that id walk around with a feather so i can sneeze all the time :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by magilicuti

i dont believe that sneezing thing...

I do..that's why it was very popular for kinds and royalty to carry snuff to induce sneezing...

more facts:

-projectiles from a sneeze are moving at speed close to 200mph

-you can help straighten your spine out (if it needs it), by hanging from say a chin-up bar, a few minutes every day

-cp only has about 45 real members with about 20-25 alter egos per member

ok...well 2 out of 3 are true...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

I do..that's why it was very popular for kinds and royalty to carry snuff to induce sneezing...

more facts:

-projectiles from a sneeze are moving at speed close to 200mph

-you can help straighten your spine out (if it needs it), by hanging from say a chin-up bar, a few minutes every day

-cp only has about 45 real members with about 20-25 alter egos per member

ok...well 2 out of 3 are true...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-If you bite into a wintergreen lifesaver in complete darkness in front of a mirror say in a bathroom...you will actually see sparks in your mouth.

This happens because when you shatter the sugar crystals with your teeth, electrons (which are negatively charged) break free. As a result, the atoms in which the electrons were formerly embedded become positively charged. In which, the free electrons dash around madly trying to find a new home. But, as the sugar crystals disintegrate, nitrogen molecules from the air attach themselves to the fractured surfaces. When the free electrons strike the nitrogen molecules, they cause the latter to emit invisible ultraviolet radiation, along with a faint visible glow. Lastly, The UV radiation is absorbed by the wintergreen flavoring, methyl salicylate. This then emits the fairly bright blue light you see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

-If you bite into a wintergreen lifesaver in complete darkness in front of a mirror say in a bathroom...you will actually see sparks in your mouth.

This happens because when you shatter the sugar crystals with your teeth, electrons (which are negatively charged) break free. As a result, the atoms in which the electrons were formerly embedded become positively charged. In which, the free electrons dash around madly trying to find a new home. But, as the sugar crystals disintegrate, nitrogen molecules from the air attach themselves to the fractured surfaces. When the free electrons strike the nitrogen molecules, they cause the latter to emit invisible ultraviolet radiation, along with a faint visible glow. Lastly, The UV radiation is absorbed by the wintergreen flavoring, methyl salicylate. This then emits the fairly bright blue light you see.

r u kidding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Robert Wadlow was the tallest person to ever live in history. His height of 8' 11.1" qualifies him as the tallest person in history, as recorded in the Guinness Book of Records. At the time of his death he weighed 490 pounds.

-Robert was born on February 22, 1918, and weighed a normal eight pounds, six ounces. He drew attention to himself when at six months old, he weighed 30 pounds. A year later at 18 months, he weighed 62 pounds. He continued to grow at an astounding rate, reaching six feet, two inches and 195 pounds by the time he was eight years old

-At age 18, he had reached eight feet, four inches tall, and weighed 390 pounds. His clothing required three times the normal amount of cloth, and his size 37 shoes cost $100.00 a pair (a lot of money back in the 1930's).

-Robert's unique size was attributed to an over active pituary gland, which produced much higher than normal levels of growth hormone. Today's medical science can compensate for such problems - but in the 1920s there was no therapy available

wadlow.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WoWeeeeeZoWeeeeeeeeeeee

Now there's a guy that could give Shaq some competition!!!

AND.....

If you go flying in an airplane shorter than 24 hours after scuba diving, you are at a high risk of having your lungs explode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

The lobster is the cockroach's ancestor...YUCKKKK!!!!

omg i just got so turned off to lobster!

::not like i liked it anyway but ick!:: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×