Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strapons....

nymodel

Is it me or most women afraid or reluctant to use them on guys. Just because a guy might enjoy anal activity does not mean they are gay. Most guys enjoy the idea of it being the woman....

being gay (in my opinion) is doing things with the SAME sex

anyone agree?

NYM

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nymodel

Is it me or most women afraid or reluctant to use them on guys. Just because a guy might enjoy anal activity does not mean they are gay. Most guys enjoy the idea of it being the woman....

being gay (in my opinion) is doing things with the SAME sex

anyone agree?

NYM

haha i know who this is and its not going to work!

hmmm starpons and girls using them on guys... anyone else know who this is? lol

Having your woman use a strap on is not being GAY. Look up the term GAY in the dictionary: HOMOSEXUAL. Homo=Same; Sexual=Sex....SAME SEX...it's not the act that makes one gay, but who one does it with.

And for everyone out there who wants to know, your damn right I would let me gf do it to me...you know why??...case it feels damn good and makes your nut even better!

Yeah I don't think it does anything for me either although I sometimes jokingly made some comments in that direction towards him (especially every time I read glowdancer's posts on that subject)... ;)

Anyway, I also don't think my baby is too drawn to this idea either... and it's not that he or I fear the act might be gay...cause I don't think he has those kind of hangups...

As for me....hey I would do it if he asks for it...until then, I think we just stick to the "no strap on" option :D

Originally posted by tastyt

I agree 100%, but still the idea of using a strap on just doesnt' do it for me. If my partner really wanted me to I would be willing to at least give it a try, but it would be his request, not mine.

PS that goes for women too... I'd rather use a regular dildo or vibrator if it came down to that... but I'd rather not have to wear a strap-on for either a man or a woman... :tongue:

I have been wanting to try this for a while now, cause I know it would really turn me on to actually get to fuck my boyfriend hehe

and when I do which will hopefully be in the near future I will give details lol well if you want them i dunno lol

Originally posted by romy20

I have been wanting to try this for a while now, cause I know it would really turn me on to actually get to fuck my boyfriend hehe

and when I do which will hopefully be in the near future I will give details lol well if you want them i dunno lol

of course we want to know them...it is after all the sexboard, right ;) ....so any experiences, stories....please cum and tell ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

I agree 100%, but still the idea of using a strap on just doesnt' do it for me. If my partner really wanted me to I would be willing to at least give it a try, but it would be his request, not mine.

:laugh: sorry, funny thing to picture.

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

...and what am i suppose to say during sex???

** oh yeah fuck my ass harder ** ?????????/]

fuck that..nothing goes near my ass !!!!!!!

Agreed.........

BTW......I don't understand why this is such a turn on for some chicks unless they got some weird fantasies going on about being a guy.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

BTW......I don't understand why this is such a turn on for some chicks unless they got some weird fantasies going on about being a guy.

no I dont have a fantasy about being a guy at all.

Its just something that if I did try it would turn me on, and tasty is right it is a dominance thing AND I wanna experiment too.

:D :D