Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eeewwwwwiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee

so i was at the doctor's office this morning (bright and early:mad:) and there was this frail woman in the waiting room w/ us. her husband (i think) takes out a nail clipper and clips her nails in the waiting room!!!!!!!!! i was TOTALLY icked out!!!!!!!!

ALSO i was at the grocery store, just got out of my car, and got approached and evangelized by a morman. thank god he only took up a few minutes (once i told him i don't live in dallas he left pretty quickly) but still...:mad: i hate it when others push their values/beliefs/thoughts onto others

Originally posted by MadamMillie

so i was at the doctor's office this morning (bright and early:mad:) and there was this frail woman in the waiting room w/ us. her husband (i think) takes out a nail clipper and clips her nails in the waiting room!!!!!!!!! i was TOTALLY icked out!!!!!!!!

ALSO i was at the grocery store, just got out of my car, and got approached and evangelized by a morman. thank god he only took up a few minutes (once i told him i don't live in dallas he left pretty quickly) but still...:mad: i hate it when others push their values/beliefs/thoughts onto others

My Jehova's Witness story:

When I lived with my father (14 miles from the nearest stoplight in springfield KY) the JW's made it all the way out there. They approached the door and knocked, my dad said something "I can't believe these guys found us all the way out here" My dad also said if they are that determined to convert heathens like us might as well listen to what they have to say. So my father invited them in and had them sit at the kitchen table. After about 10 min of these people not shutting up, my dad goes to the liquor bin and pulls out the bottle of Makers Mark and starts pouring shots. He puts a shot down in front of the JW's and says "drink up" they refuse saying it's not in the beliefs to drink booze, (my father is aware of this he's just trying to piss them off) so he pushes them even more, and they are starting to get upset and keep trying to change the subject back to the word of Jehova and other shit just trying to get out of doing the shot. My father keeps insiting that they take the shot and the JW's state "sir I would apprieciate it if you wouldn't offer that to me anymore because I don't believe in drinking" My father looks at the JW and says "Now you know how we feel" and opens the door. They never came back.

When I lived with my father (14 miles from the nearest stoplight in springfield KY) the JW's made it all the way out there. They approached the door and knocked, my dad said something "I can't believe these guys found us all the way out here" My dad also said if they are that determined to convert heathens like us might as well listen to what they have to say. So my father invited them in and had them sit at the kitchen table. After about 10 min of these people not shutting up, my dad goes to the liquor bin and pulls out the bottle of Makers Mark and starts pouring shots. He puts a shot down in front of the JW's and says "drink up" they refuse saying it's not in the beliefs to drink booze, (my father is aware of this he's just trying to piss them off) so he pushes them even more, and they are starting to get upset and keep trying to change the subject back to the word of Jehova and other shit just trying to get out of doing the shot. My father keeps insiting that they take the shot and the JW's state "sir I would apprieciate it if you wouldn't offer that to me anymore because I don't believe in drinking" My father looks at the JW and says "Now you know how we feel" and opens the door. They never came back.

Originally posted by therunner

Didn't you already tell us this story :rolleyes:

ewwww... that is totally grosss... I would've puked!

btw.. runner JHW aren't against booze they drink moderately!!

Originally posted by vicman

looks like the runner has a story for everything

Pretty much. I have lots of stories (some stories are bullshit and some are bullshit) , I must say that I have lived a very interesting life so far and it's still in the beginning.

I just remembered. Last Friday at DH at Buzz, I was up by the DJ booth, minding my own bidness, taking in the toons and staring at the lights with Kuro, and this dude comes up to me and says "You having a good time, man? Just want to say I love you and more importantly, Jesus Christ loves you". I just said "Right on" and stared at the lights some more. Weird stuff. I wonder if that really happened or if I just imagined it.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just remembered. Last Friday at DH at Buzz, I was up by the DJ booth, minding my own bidness, taking in the toons and staring at the lights with Kuro, and this dude comes up to me and says "You having a good time, man? Just want to say I love you and more importantly, Jesus Christ loves you". I just said "Right on" and stared at the lights some more. Weird stuff. I wonder if that really happened or if I just imagined it.

well, did you ever get a hold of those funguy's ?