Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lazy Dog @rain. Night in review

fat0ny

Christie!!, where the hell were you?????????????

Sorry Lalo...never made it:( The gals and I staerted drinking in the room....then we walked a block over to wet willie's to drink some more...and by the time we were doen they just wanted to go straight to Spin, so that's were we spent the rest of our night. Glad you had a good time though!

...i will be the drunk white cuban!! (keep ur eyes peeled)

LOLOLOL:laugh: uh huh...bc it'll just be soooo easy to pick out a white drunk cuban there huh??? It's pretty much all white drunk cubans along with a few other hispanic backgrounds that are all wasted....lol..ur too much:tongue:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

LOLOLOL:laugh: uh huh...bc it'll just be soooo easy to pick out a white drunk cuban there huh??? It's pretty much all white drunk cubans along with a few other hispanic backgrounds that are all wasted....lol..ur too much:tongue:

wanna hear something funny? i didnt even make it out there...:mad: (long story)

wanna hear something funny? i didnt even make it out there... (long story)

Hey man, 4getabowdit.....we didn't get out anywhere either...way to long of of a day.....not even to Nikki's...oh well..there are plenty of more weekends w/many more excuses 2 drink!;):D