Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
aboyfrombklyn

There's Nothing Better.....

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by somebitch

is this the same chick that wont have anal with you? :tongue:

You know what? You're always teasing me how I can't get anal from my girl, but it seems like that's what you're always bringing up as well. Let's get together so I can stick it in your ass! :tongue:

On a serious note, my girl was sexually abused as a kid by her brother's friend, so that's why she's not willing to try certain things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

On a serious note, my girl was sexually abused as a kid by her brother's friend, so that's why she's not willing to try certain things.

Just a question....

Are u attracted to troubled girls, and you are rather straight edge yourself? B/C i find my self like that, and i can't understand why. Like I'll put up with whatever issues a girl has b/c i keep wanting to solve them.

:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

You know what? You're always teasing me how I can't get anal from my girl, but it seems like that's what you're always bringing up as well. Let's get together so I can stick it in your ass! :tongue:

:laugh: i dont like anal. i just think its funny how focused you were on getting anal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: i dont like anal. i just think its funny how focused you were on getting anal.

You always want what you can't get, right? :D

As for wanting to solve other people's problems, it's called codependency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

Just a question....

Are u attracted to troubled girls, and you are rather straight edge yourself? B/C i find my self like that, and i can't understand why. Like I'll put up with whatever issues a girl has b/c i keep wanting to solve them.

:confused:

ive been told that im like that.... with guys... i hate hearing that but whatever... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×