Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
aboyfrombklyn

There's Nothing Better.....

Originally posted by somebitch

is this the same chick that wont have anal with you? :tongue:

You know what? You're always teasing me how I can't get anal from my girl, but it seems like that's what you're always bringing up as well. Let's get together so I can stick it in your ass! :tongue:

On a serious note, my girl was sexually abused as a kid by her brother's friend, so that's why she's not willing to try certain things.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

On a serious note, my girl was sexually abused as a kid by her brother's friend, so that's why she's not willing to try certain things.

Just a question....

Are u attracted to troubled girls, and you are rather straight edge yourself? B/C i find my self like that, and i can't understand why. Like I'll put up with whatever issues a girl has b/c i keep wanting to solve them.

:confused:

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

You know what? You're always teasing me how I can't get anal from my girl, but it seems like that's what you're always bringing up as well. Let's get together so I can stick it in your ass! :tongue:

:laugh: i dont like anal. i just think its funny how focused you were on getting anal.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: i dont like anal. i just think its funny how focused you were on getting anal.

You always want what you can't get, right? :D

As for wanting to solve other people's problems, it's called codependency.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Just a question....

Are u attracted to troubled girls, and you are rather straight edge yourself? B/C i find my self like that, and i can't understand why. Like I'll put up with whatever issues a girl has b/c i keep wanting to solve them.

:confused:

ive been told that im like that.... with guys... i hate hearing that but whatever... :rolleyes: