Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth & DJ Jon Stevens

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ i know it was property of something! i couldn't stick around to find out property of what!!! lol nice meeting ya spygirl and glowdancer!:D

~~~~BE YOURSELF AT VINYL!:spin:

That's the key question....lol... I had fun as always at Vinyl. THey make a staement is al I gotta say!!!

GLowdancer, nice meeting you also..... :)

Hello?? Testing??? Is this thing on??

Damn i havent posted here in forever...but friday night was a total blur to me cause of the uniting of the Greeks and the Mc's with our Souvalaki sandwhiches and Heinekens. Anyhow..as always misssssssssssssssssssssssssss Spygirl..pleasure to see you and wow..now that im sober im just remembering that you DID!!! have some writing on the ass of your pants didnt you!! Wow, i was a complete Mc that night...i had just come off work and went home showered and changed then bam!! right to the city...and yes Heretic..that was me and jon at your gothic fetish party..fuckin i said to jon "yo..fuck it...u wanna hit up Heretic's joint before Vinyl??" so he goes "Shit, fuck it..why not?" lol...yo had a blast and of course it had a been a longggggggggggggg longgggggggggg time since i have seen my austrailan bar maid goddess and when i asked her for 2 Heinekens ughhhhhhhhhhh i nearly came when she said in her HOTTTTTTTTTT austrailan accent "Can i please see your stamp?" ::superdrool:: That bitch is HOT!!!!!!!!!!! but um..way older than me lol. Anyhow, thanks to all who i saw friday night..djjon...heretic..spygirl...sexxyH...airatomic..glowdancer..andwhoever else i forgot.

Originally posted by quoth

Hello?? Testing??? Is this thing on??

Damn i havent posted here in forever...but friday night was a total blur to me cause of the uniting of the Greeks and the Mc's

Anyhow..as always misssssssssssssssssssssssssss Spygirl..pleasure to see you and wow..now that im sober im just remembering that you DID!!! have some writing on the ass of your pants didnt you!! Wow, i was a complete Mc that night...i

Yeah, I know, did you find a new hobby??????

Who, me do something....Whatever do you mean......You must have me mistaken for someone else....Yes, there was just a lil writing...the unanswered question is what the hell does it say??????:tongue::D:cool: