Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Room at Exit, how does MaGilicuti get in

Originally posted by trancend

dude man say my guestlist and not only do you get in the white room but there are girls giving out blowjobs and free beer inside but you have to say my list or you dont get in!!!

made me laugh actually :laugh:

If it's a Friday night, pm or im me and if I'm going, I'll meet up with you somewhere and get you a bracelet. Make sure you're dressed at least decently though (no sneakers, yada) or the door ass will get all huffy. Saturday nights they usually have little plastic "access cards" which I also have but I rarely bother going on Saturday nights unless it's like, an emergency. I can hand you off one of the cards whenever though.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

If it's a Friday night, pm or im me and if I'm going, I'll meet up with you somewhere and get you a bracelet. Make sure you're dressed at least decently though (no sneakers, yada) or the door ass will get all huffy. Saturday nights they usually have little plastic "access cards" which I also have but I rarely bother going on Saturday nights unless it's like, an emergency. I can hand you off one of the cards whenever though.

:D

Originally posted by bellabelle

what r u people talking about?? i always just walk right in... i don't pay anyone, nor do i beg to get in there. i never even knew it was hard to get in there... :confused:

hint: you're a girl, and chances are you're not ugly, so of course they aren't gonna give you shit at the door.

Magilicuti is a guy - so he's gonna get shit at the door.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hehe I just had an idea -

Magilicuti could dress in drag, walk into the white room, then ditch the wig and heels and get to partying! :tongue:

~~~i dont think he'd make such a hot girl:tongue: however drag queens get special treatment everywhere so he just might be able to pull it off:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~i dont think he'd make such a hot girl:tongue: however drag queens get special treatment everywhere so he just might be able to pull it off:tongue:

He would be one jacked Drag I'll tell you that;)

Bellabelle~ His name is Jeremy