Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whut is everyone doing tonight ?? 5/4

koky

Guest saleen351

what type of music is crobar tonight??? any progressive house? let me Know I want to check it out....

kool george... yeah man id love to meet some of the peeps from here... i kinda have noone to go clubbin with... i used to go with my soon to be ex-wife but it wasnt workin out & we are seperated now... & my brother Leo aka happyface (my clubbing partner) on here is leaving to philadelphia for 4 months... the rest of my freinds are chillin for awhile so im left with noone to party with...& goin thru a divorce n shit I NEED TO PARTY !! get my ind off of shit ya know ?? & nothing better than listening to what i like with kool ass peeps... & from what i read on here from the people that meet each other everyone seems to be pretty kool.. i even heard saleen is an ok guy:eek: :laugh: ...when is the next get together g.a ?? im gonna be @ nikkis on sunday ..maybe some of the peeps on here will be there...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by koky

kool george... yeah man id love to meet some of the peeps from here... i kinda have noone to go clubbin with... i used to go with my soon to be ex-wife but it wasnt workin out & we are seperated now... & my brother Leo aka happyface (my clubbing partner) on here is leaving to philadelphia for 4 months... the rest of my freinds are chillin for awhile so im left with noone to party with...& goin thru a divorce n shit I NEED TO PARTY !! get my ind off of shit ya know ?? & nothing better than listening to what i like with kool ass peeps... & from what i read on here from the people that meet each other everyone seems to be pretty kool.. i even heard saleen is an ok guy:eek: :laugh: ...when is the next get together g.a ?? im gonna be @ nikkis on sunday ..maybe some of the peeps on here will be there...

I'm more then OK.... you'll love me..

PS I go out alone every sat night.... you always have a better time and pull more broads that way.....

Originally posted by saleen351

I'm more then OK.... you'll love me..

PS I go out alone every sat night.... you always have a better time and pull more broads that way.....

yeah i know saleen... but sometimes i feel like hangin with someone (especialy female ) :laugh: ... plus the peeps on here seem kool as hell... :cool: maybe you could go to one of those get togethers also ?? we'd love to all hook up & kick your ass:laugh: lol j/k

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Koky, we go out but mainly for special events. Whenever we go out we'll def send a pm your way with our number so we can meetup. I know flygrl and laliux go to nikki's alot on sunday's.

kool g.a.

definately send me a pm ..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Space isn't doing much tonite...

.cooljunkie. members get into crobar and Liquid for free tonite. Sign up and follow the directions to get in. For afterhours excitement, minus the oye element, check out the Living Room Downtown.

hey I went to the cooljunkie site and signed up... I printed it out... I hope this shit works....

ps you should make them smaller, killing my color ink.... ps, do i cut it out, or hand them the whole fucking piece of paper? cause I feel like a dork with a whole piece of paper...