Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A change of DJs?

I Love goin to clubs in NJ. Surf Club, Abyss and Xs are my favorites but the question on my mind and it might be the question on everyone else's mind is that, Would we like to see some different DJs spin at some of the clubs in NJ? Don't get me wrong but I love Richie Santana and I am goin to miss Manny the Greek at Xs on friday nites but it would be a nice change if the promoters could get maybe DJs like Victor Calderone, Jonathan Peters, or Dj Scot Project to spin at some of the Jersey clubs. I know i might be askin for a bit much but it would even better if we could get Paul Oakenfold over to Jersey. Also, i really think we are in need for an Afterhours place in the summer for after Temptations and Xs.

Originally posted by thehype

I Love goin to clubs in NJ. Surf Club, Abyss and Xs are my favorites but the question on my mind and it might be the question on everyone else's mind is that, Would we like to see some different DJs spin at some of the clubs in NJ? Don't get me wrong but I love Richie Santana and I am goin to miss Manny the Greek at Xs on friday nites but it would be a nice change if the promoters could get maybe DJs like Victor Calderone, Jonathan Peters, or Dj Scot Project to spin at some of the Jersey clubs. I know i might be askin for a bit much but it would even better if we could get Paul Oakenfold over to Jersey. Also, i really think we are in need for an Afterhours place in the summer for after Temptations and Xs.

I think it would be great, and wouldn't be suprised this summer if at least 2 bigger names in the industry came out to play the jersey shore. However, we have to appreciate what we do have. The shore clubs have their mind on $$$ most of the time, so it's tough to twist their arm or even a promotion team to get bigger acts to perform. As for afterhours, SF usually does it for me. I don't mind the drive...:D