Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that song, Faithless-Tarantula

someone gave the id on cp a while ago, I know it's an old song and everything but I have been listening to it a lot lately, I really like it... anyway that guy's voice in it, the really sexy one... it sounds sooo similar to that song from last summer , "We come one" or something- you know when he is saying "You're the left eye, I'm the right, would it not be madness to fight..." I was so obsessed with that song last year!!! BUT anyway, does anyone know if those songs are by the same producer, is that the same guy talking, oh and also just curious what is the id of the other song, just so I know.

Thanks! :D

his voice is in almost every faithless song actually

rollo is also a producer for/member of Dusted. He is producing the next pet shop boys album. He also goes under the names of Qt quartet, our tribe, and huff n puff.

zoe johnston (singer from bent) is part of faithless as well

ok i think ill stop now

:horns:

Maxi jazz is the guys name. He is currently in the australian top 40 twice at the moment. one track is called my culture remixers by 1 giant leap feat maxi jazz and robbie williams (number 30)

and one step two far- faithless feat dido which is at number 21.

Also last week a remix faithless album was released. It has about 3 versions of tarantalaaa and most of the other tracks off the current album. I think 2 remixers of we come 1.

cheers Zade

Originally posted by zade

Maxi jazz is the guys name. He is currently in the australian top 40 twice at the moment. one track is called my culture remixers by 1 giant leap feat maxi jazz and robbie williams (number 30)

and one step two far- faithless feat dido which is at number 21.

Also last week a remix faithless album was released. It has about 3 versions of tarantalaaa and most of the other tracks off the current album. I think 2 remixers of we come 1.

cheers Zade

unfortunately we will mostly likely not be getting that album. however, another outrospective double disc (introspective?) is on the way