Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** "NEW" BUMP MEETUP = MAY 26th

Originally posted by magilicuti

i wanted to surprise everyone by coming to the big meet up and it ended up that i didn't see anyone :blank:

round 2 huh? :)

yes unfortunetly Mr. Buuren got deported and honestly I couldnt listen to Draper's beats for more than 2 minutes. But at least you know ahead of time so take a couple of extra babysittiing jobs and save up for the 26th. I think all 3 moderators should be present !

So, Armin never showed up?

I wanted to go to the meet up but it seems like I didn't miss out on much. Can someone tell me what happened?

I always thought Exit was shady and never really liked it, and if they are promoting DJ's that don't show up I don't think I will be going there.

But I will go to a meetup eventually.

Originally posted by pk1

So, Armin never showed up?

I wanted to go to the meet up but it seems like I didn't miss out on much. Can someone tell me what happened?

I always thought Exit was shady and never really liked it, and if they are promoting DJ's that don't show up I don't think I will be going there.

But I will go to a meetup eventually.

~~~for once it wasn't exit's fault....but im down for round 2!!! :bounce:

Originally posted by smokesum

yes unfortunetly Mr. Buuren got deported and honestly I couldnt listen to Draper's beats for more than 2 minutes. But at least you know ahead of time so take a couple of extra babysittiing jobs and save up for the 26th. I think all 3 moderators should be present !

Oh please...Youre just going cause they're having a buffet after Armin spins..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pk1

Y didn't Armin show up @ Exit?:confused:

He didnt have a US Working Visa....So he wasnt allowed to work.... and was deported the next morning back to the Netherlands... It wasnt Exits Fault that he canceled, BUT WHAT WAS THEIR FAULT was the FACT that they KEPT SAYING THAT HE WAS SPINNING when PEOPLE WERE CALLING TO FIND OUT..... AND they knew he wasnt there!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

He didnt have a US Working Visa....So he wasnt allowed to work.... and was deported the next morning back to the Netherlands... It wasnt Exits Fault that he canceled, BUT WHAT WAS THEIR FAULT was the FACT that they KEPT SAYING THAT HE WAS SPINNING when PEOPLE WERE CALLING TO FIND OUT..... AND they knew he wasnt there!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

you should take your guest list out of there and tell them you refuse to promote for a dishonest club :cool:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

do we have a HELP MAGS COME TO EXIT FUND GOING??

'Yeah..I believe so...Lat time he WeNt to Exit...his date paid for him to get in... ;) Thats how much people want MagIlicUTi to "go out"...that he actually gets FUNDED!!! hehehehe

...Im jealous... :tongue:

Just a request, Let's have the Next meetup somewhere else but Exit.

I mean back to back meetups at this place? C'mon now. Let's mix it up alittle bit. I hate when people down talk a party that I wanna go to, so I won't do it to my fellow "..." peeps. Even though I truly................................!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind. I'll just look out for the next meetup.

Oh, I know you moderators are in charge of the meetups and there will be a hell of a lot of CP'ers going to Area 2 @ PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, so...hint..hint. ;)

Until, next time. Peace!

its not back to back meetups.....im looking at it from the viewpoint that armin got cancelled..so the first meetup got postponed to May 26. I admit..Exit will be crowded at a little pricey but not too many people are making suggestions. ARMIN ARMIN ARMIN!

Originally posted by pk1

Just a request, Let's have the Next meetup somewhere else but Exit.

I mean back to back meetups at this place? C'mon now. Let's mix it up alittle bit. I hate when people down talk a party that I wanna go to, so I won't do it to my fellow "..." peeps. Even though I truly................................!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind. I'll just look out for the next meetup.

I totally see what you're saying, but this is a RaVe @ Exit...this party has nothing to do with the regular Exit people that run that place... Plus all the guidos will be @ the Jersey Shore...hehehe ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I totally see what you're saying, but this is a RaVe @ Exit...this party has nothing to do with the regular Exit people that run that place... Plus all the guidos will be @ the Jersey Shore...hehehe ;)

hatin on the jersey shore huh?