Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** "NEW" BUMP MEETUP = MAY 26th

Originally posted by snoboardr2

whats this area 2 @ the PNC arts center?

rave in holmdell?

verification please (nurse?)

MOBY: Area 2 Festival - Wed, 7/31/02

LINE UP:

MOBY

CARL COX

DJ TIESTO

JOHN DIGWEED

DJ DAN

OUTKAST

DJ TIM SKINNER

BUSTA RHTYMES

More TBA

Info: BUY TiCKETS @ www.Ticketmaster.com

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I totally see what you're saying, but this is a RaVe @ Exit...this party has nothing to do with the regular Exit people that run that place... Plus all the guidos will be @ the Jersey Shore...hehehe ;)

I know, but I'm just taliking about Future references.:cool:

And yes, there are alot of guido's at the jersey shore. They mostly go to Temptation's in Sleazeside, which is like a mini Sound Factory from what I hear. The only reason I need not to go there. Self explanatory.

(no offense to anyone who goes there)

Hmmmm, i really can't miss this event. I've got an AutoX I want to go to on May 26th so if I go I have to be there by 9am. Maybe if I get a lot of sleep before I go out to Exit I can make it through everything. Dammit!! Decisions decisions... i'll try and do both. Otherwise i'll skip the AutoX. Can't wait for this meetup!!

Originally posted by teklord310

Hmmmm, i really can't miss this event. I've got an AutoX I want to go to on May 26th so if I go I have to be there by 9am. Maybe if I get a lot of sleep before I go out to Exit I can make it through everything. Dammit!! Decisions decisions... i'll try and do both. Otherwise i'll skip the AutoX. Can't wait for this meetup!!

bout f'n time i met u....make sure u wear that suit u wore in the pic jenEfer posted..u look so DREAMMYYYYY :laugh:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

i guess i ll see yall there:hat: .oO(now where am i gonna get the money hmmm..................)

Let's go hit up this local Bodega i know of on Queens Blvd, and take some phillies While We're at it ;)

(i'll provide the ski masks and water guns)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

NO WAY!!! :( :( :( That suX! I'm sad... :(

I feel really bad. I even had to cancel plans with smurfette, but she understands cuz this is for my job.

It just stinks that it has to fall on Sunday ... :worry2:

• 4 years later...