Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my lady just called to tell me she cheated on me.

gothzane

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, that really sucks, but at least she told you.

IMHO, cheating comes from one of two places (or maybe both):

1) something ain't right in the relationship

2) the cheater has major issues

go tomorrow to find out whether it's #1 or #2.

If it's #1, then try to resolve it - we're all human, and works in progress, and communication is key

If it's #2, then you've got to find a new lady or she needs to at least fess up/figure out where it's coming from and do something to fix it.

good luck ...

...that's pretty f-ckin lame...too bad...

some people say you can work things out...i say once that trust is broken it can never be the same again and even if everything rebuilds itself, it can all come tumbling down in a heartbeat...it really depends what you two have and if it's worth trying to save...good luck...

wasnt there a chick on this board that was in here rambling & made a post called "why do guys cheat "?? well , id like to see what she has to say about why do chicks cheat ?? peace ou

Originally posted by msoprano13

sorry but you cant have the cake and eat it to

Hahahahaha that is really an inane expression when u think about it. Like, wtf do I want cake for in the first place if I can't eat it? What am I gonna do with it, fingerpaint??

So Gothzane - Sorry to hear that *hug* Hope all works out for you, whether you decide to stay or walk.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahahahaha that is really an inane expression when u think about it. Like, wtf do I want cake for in the first place if I can't eat it? What am I gonna do with it, fingerpaint??

I'm sure you'd come up with something... ;)

Damn, what are you going to do?

trust is a really fragile thing...

Originally posted by gothzane

and she expects me to go over to her house tomorrow to talk about it.

:blown:

i'm sorry to hear that dear..

if it were me in that situation i'd want to know why someone cheated but i wouldn't want to see them.. just call her if you want to know anything, thats what i'd do.

sorry to hear that bro.. IMO I would say screw it its not like you're married or have kids so theres no real reason for you to take that kind of disrespect. I would go talk to her and then Kick her Slimy ass to the curb....

~~~ GIRLS WHO ARE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP CHEAT BECAUSE:

~~that is their way of telling a guy its over (they dont know how to break up withthe guy and this way they hope the guy will break up with them...in my case even that didnt work!)

~~ they want attention and expect the guy to realize the error of his way and change because it shows that they can live without the guy so if he wants to keep them he has to follow their rules (these are usually deluded girls who think they can get away with everything:rolleyes: )

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

WTF?

you really need to stop dating psychos. i mean, you really dont deserve all this shit thats been happening to you.

such is the curse of the *nice guy*

:(

This man speaks the truth....I've read posts on how you help out with the kids and what not.....this girl is lucky to have found a man like you....

don't let her abuse the privlege. To each his own though...when you talk to her today, follow what you believe in....but I do believe a girl like that isn't worth the effort.

good luck love! :half:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

WTF?

you really need to stop dating psychos. i mean, you really dont deserve all this shit thats been happening to you.

such is the curse of the *nice guy*

:(

hence the pharse

nice guys finish last

They should change that phrase...

Nice guys never finish last....because they never finish period.

Always get left wanting...

I called her back and laid all of my grief onto her...she was crying hystericaly....she cheated on me as some kind of sick experiment...as if to prove her love to me..some joke.

She says she needs closure with her past relationships if our relationship is going to go to the next level.

I nearly droped the phone...

I wanted to strangle her...

She said she never knew anyone like me...that I was too good for her...that I deserved better.

Here I am killing myself ...beating myself to death for not being enough.

So the phone call ended with her crying and me wanting to puke everything out...I spent most of the night retching on the bathroom floor......women.

So she calls me insanely early.

Me the panzy bitch apologized for being angry with her.

She wants me to come over to talk....to lure me back into her web of deception.....im too lonely and miserable to say no...so I make up a white lie...I cant...im going to the movies with a friend...maybe some other time....I do go anyways...to see Spiderman..which was excellent...though my hands were shaking through it all really bad...they still are a bit.

I just cant be alone with her....ill give in...let her win....*sigh*

Nows the time I wish I didnt quit drinking....

I never want to see her again....yet my heart will leave me if i dont.

Back again to frozen misery...tis life no?

:flame:

Originally posted by msoprano13

hence the pharse

nice guys finish last

I would never touch a woman that way.

Yet im hurting her more then any physical attack.

Im denying her existance.

I am refusing myself from loving her.

I am denying her apologies her grief.

I only wonder which of us is going to die from it first.

I would never touch a woman that way.

Yet im hurting her more then any physical attack.

Im denying her existance.

I am refusing myself from loving her.

I am denying her apologies her grief.

I only wonder which of us is going to die from it first.

it was a joke made in bad taste, but seriously bro remember that there is no excuse for what she did. she made the choice to do it and things like that dont "just happen". dont even talk to her skanky ass.

Originally posted by marcid21

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

nothing pisses me off more than a woman who worsens our gender stereotypes....guys...really....we're all not like that...:(

well im looking for a nice girl so when you find one let me know.....:cool:

They should change that phrase...

Nice guys never finish last....because they never finish period.

Always get left wanting...

I called her back and laid all of my grief onto her...she was crying hystericaly....she cheated on me as some kind of sick experiment...as if to prove her love to me..some joke.

She says she needs closure with her past relationships if our relationship is going to go to the next level.

I nearly droped the phone...

I wanted to strangle her...

She said she never knew anyone like me...that I was too good for her...that I deserved better.

Here I am killing myself ...beating myself to death for not being enough.

So the phone call ended with her crying and me wanting to puke everything out...I spent most of the night retching on the bathroom floor......women.

So she calls me insanely early.

Me the panzy bitch apologized for being angry with her.

She wants me to come over to talk....to lure me back into her web of deception.....im too lonely and miserable to say no...so I make up a white lie...I cant...im going to the movies with a friend...maybe some other time....I do go anyways...to see Spiderman..which was excellent...though my hands were shaking through it all really bad...they still are a bit.

I just cant be alone with her....ill give in...let her win....*sigh*

Nows the time I wish I didnt quit drinking....

I never want to see her again....yet my heart will leave me if i dont.

Back again to frozen misery...tis life no?

bro i feel your pain 150 %.....the same exact thiing happped to me...im not even kidding....one day youre gonna wake up in the morning and laugh and be like...i was miserable for 2 months about this bitch ass....in dead serious....

this happened to me like 2.5 years ago...now she wants to be friends and she calls all the time....i dont care that she calls...i figure hey shes calling me and realized how much she fucked up back in the day and let a good thing go.....i guess she thinks if im in her life somehow...in the future we might get back together...

whatever i dont give a shit....bro believe me when i said youre gonna wake up and laugh one day rember that i told you so....

I don't know anything about the situation except what you posted, but FUCK HER!!!!! Think about it. She has the nerve to ask you to come over so she can try to justify cheating on you. No matter what the reason (her having major issues, the relationship not going right, etc.), there is absolutely no excuse for someone to cheat. If she felt something wasn't right in the relationship and wanted something with someone else, she should've been honest with you. Now, if she's a whore, then she's a whore and you don't want her anyway.

I'm sure you've heard that I've been going through some tough times with my girl. Although I suspected that maybe my girl cheated on me, I have no proof and think that maybe it's my fucked up mind playing tricks on me. But I'll tell you one thing, if I ever find out she did, it's over!

NICE GUYS MAY FINISH LAST, BUT WHO WANTS TO FINISH FIRST IN THE ASSHOLE RACE??

ONE FINAL WORD, IF YOU GUYS DO BREAK UP, MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT IT AS HER LOSS, NOT YOURS!!! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!