Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my lady just called to tell me she cheated on me.

gothzane

Originally posted by msoprano13

i figure hey shes calling me and realized how much she fucked up back in the day and let a good thing go.....i guess she thinks if im in her life somehow...in the future we might get back together...

that's exactly why she calls.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It is said that there is nothing firm, nothing balanced, nothing durable in all the universe- that nothing remains in its original state, that each day, each hour, each moment, there is change."

sounds famliar...? i know its fucked up for what she did but u have to look at it like this... shes another chapter in ur life comin to a close simple as that u dun need to deal with that bullshit kick her to the curbplain an simple .....dun make the same mistake a lot of us nice guys do an take her back u ll live to regret it i promise u that an as far as the tasting part goes there are plenty of girl that taste as good if not better than her

It was wrong of her to cheat on you, and if you decide to break up with her, it will be her loss. However, it seems that you really care for this girl and that you are also hurting yourself by not communicating with her. If you can stand looking at her, try and speak to her face to face and hear what she has to say. I’m not saying anything to excuse her behavior, but we all mess up at some point, sometimes hurting those we love. If you cant forgive her after the talk…then you’ll know that you def. Made the right decision.

Good luck.

Originally posted by gothzane

I would never touch a woman that way.

Yet im hurting her more then any physical attack.

Im denying her existance.

I am refusing myself from loving her.

I am denying her apologies her grief.

I only wonder which of us is going to die from it first.

:flame:

make her think she has you back then dump her. invite her over, speak with her, fuck her, tell her you don´t want to see her again (of course you do that after you´ve fucked her)

somehow then again, it´s your own fault. jesus you apologized for getting angry at her because SHE FUCKING CHEATED ON YOU??!! oh boy... but whatever, past is past and should not be looked back upon...

Yeah...her loss...ill miss :licker: she tasted soo good.

But I can use a break from all the drama.

Single again.....strip clubs here I cum.

Bro I'll personally buy you a drink we'll go to scores :D

Originally posted by tastey

make her think she has you back then dump her. invite her over, speak with her, fuck her, tell her you don´t want to see her again (of course you do that after you´ve fucked her)

somehow then again, it´s your own fault. jesus you apologized for getting angry at her because SHE FUCKING CHEATED ON YOU??!! oh boy... but whatever, past is past and should not be looked back upon...

'm not up for that advice IDK maybe its just me...no where in this is this his fault...he apologized...my guess ...is because he's broken hearted and at the time extremely confused and didn't know what else to say or didnt even know what he said ...if im wrong wit my theory im sorry

In my opinion...back off this girl bc thats the most RIDICULOUS reason to ever ever cheat on someone...i mean its bad enough w/o a reason...as for Marcid21..I agree girls that do stupid stuff like that worsen the stereotype...and not all of us are like that....Good Luck hun..as for the strip club go ahead and enjoy yourself:tongue:

Originally posted by destiny779

'm not up for that advice IDK maybe its just me...no where in this is this his fault...he apologized...my guess ...is because he's broken hearted and at the time extremely confused and didn't know what else to say or didnt even know what he said ...if im wrong wit my theory im sorry

i pointed out just ONE example that clearly showed who was dominant (has the power) and who was submissive.

my experience: give women (okay, most women) power and they will a)lose attraction and b)"abuse" it

"abuse" may be too harsh, let´s say most women (one exception below) don´t know how to handle it, and therefor "play" with it (IOW play with the guy).

for example you see the "golddigger" women?

these kind of women know VERY well how to handle this power, they give only a little (if they give not only HOPE for a little) and get WHAT THEY WANT from ANY submissive man. money, cars, houses, vacation. or in other cases friendship, love, affection for giving virtually nothing. all this while they FUCK and fall in love with the stronger dominant men cause they can´t control them. this is where THESE WOMEN THEMSELVES get submissive, and what a miracle, they act like the submissive men they abused before.

women are attracted to dominant men, NOT submissive men.

all IMHO of course :)

i pointed out just ONE example that clearly showed who was dominant (has the power) and who was submissive.

my experience: give women (okay, most women) power and they will a)lose attraction and b)"abuse" it

"abuse" may be too harsh, let´s say most women (one exception below) don´t know how to handle it, and therefor "play" with it (IOW play with the guy).

for example you see the "golddigger" women?

these kind of women know VERY well how to handle this power, they give only a little (if they give not only HOPE for a little) and get WHAT THEY WANT from ANY submissive man. money, cars, houses, vacation. or in other cases friendship, love, affection for giving virtually nothing. all this while they FUCK and fall in love with the stronger dominant men cause they can´t control them. this is where THESE WOMEN THEMSELVES get submissive, and what a miracle, they act like the submissive men they abused before.

women are attracted to dominant men, NOT submissive men.

all IMHO of course :)

All I'm saying that if I was in his place, I might have said the same thing out of complete confusion...apologized and whatnot, I have done it when it wasn't my fault and then later on regreted sayin it after I thought it out. As for your experience..damn what kind of women have you been with...you don't seem to have a very high opinion of many women IMO....I meant to bring this up before but you said that your LADY cheated on you...she doesnt sound like much of a lady if she did that...

All I'm saying that if I was in his place, I might have said the same thing out of complete confusion...apologized and whatnot, I have done it when it wasn't my fault and then later on regreted sayin it after I thought it out. As for your experience..damn what kind of women have you been with...you don't seem to have a very high opinion of many women IMO....I meant to bring this up before but you said that your LADY cheated on you...she doesnt sound like much of a lady if she did that...

didn´t meant to drive you in the defensive. and i think you´re mistaken me with someone else, first, i use the term "lady" VERY rarely (cause it seems to be rare). second, i´m not a "classical" relationship type. third, i have a motto concerning women: if a man can take her from me, he deserves her. i better befriend him and find out the point of his game that i am lacking :)

didn´t meant to drive you in the defensive. and i think you´re mistaken me with someone else, first, i use the term "lady" VERY rarely (cause it seems to be rare). second, i´m not a "classical" relationship type. third, i have a motto concerning women: if a man can take her from me, he deserves her. i better befriend him and find out the point of his game that i am lacking :)

Not on the defensive just stating my opinion...and I didn't mean you using the term lady I was refering to Gothzane when he said

"My Lady Cheated on me" ...IMO if she did that she's not much of a lady..but then again I might have a different defination of a lady.:tongue:

and she expects me to go over to her house tomorrow to talk about it.

:blown:

O.k. here is what you do; go over to her house, let her run her story by you. Look all hurt and say: I need something to proove that you still love me....how about a blow job?

Then after she does it say; "Fuck you bitch we are done!" And walk out.

She cheats one time she will do it again and if you take her back you are an idiot.

Not on the defensive just stating my opinion...and I didn't mean you using the term lady I was refering to Gothzane when he said

"My Lady Cheated on me" ...IMO if she did that she's not much of a lady..but then again I might have a different defination of a lady.:tongue:

this chick is Sassy !!!

Originally posted by spragga25

Come on now...guys know - the guy my girl cheated with knew...he was my friend - let's just say he paid...dearly

Well in that case beat the living crap out of him!

What kind of friend is that?

Originally posted by clamlicker

What is the guy did not know that she was goin' out with someone?:rolleyes:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Obviously it's a different story if it's someone who knows you both... but otherwise... I think people tend to be too quick to blame the person their partner cheated with... instead of blaming their partner... the person who broke the commitment instead of some random schmoe...

Both parties get the blame, unless she lies to the guy about not having a bf in the first place - which makes her out to be even more of a tramp in my opinion.

I think more often than not both people know what they're getting into - if they want to play that type of game - the deserve the consequences of their actions

I use the term lady because I enjoy my perception of the term not because the mentioned deserves the title.

And I have no desire to interact with nonsense, hence I cut the drama from my life and move on...to the next drama *sigh*

Maybe if I was in highschool id beat him to death with his own spinal cord....but luckily im too mature for that...not very constructive...isnt worth my time...besides it was all her...he was just the closest dick she could grab on to...i actually pity him.

Originally posted by spragga25

Get rid of her...and beat the holy hell outta the guy she messed with...that's what I did - way back when.

I use the term lady because I enjoy my perception of the term not because the mentioned deserves the title.

And I have no desire to interact with nonsense, hence I cut the drama from my life and move on...to the next drama *sigh*

Aww good for you, maybe next time won't involve so much drama..see I was hopin u were goin to say that you didnt think she was a lady...my view of a lady is a woman who is strong but nice, knows how to treat a man along with everyone else around her, knows what respect is, and is her own person...a few women on the board from what I can tell so far can go under the title of a lady, and from what else I can tell, a lot of the men deserve better too...so how many times do you actually go to a strip club in a month lol:tongue: