Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my lady just called to tell me she cheated on me.

gothzane

I think u should just enjoy your life meet people hang out with lots of girls because there are so many nice girls around just dont fall in love easly take ur time enjoy ur life and u will see how nice is to be single :) and remember u don't need to drink , smoke or what ever to survive is better to get with ur close friends and have a nice chat listen some good music and maybe hang out to a nice bar that will make u feel 10.0000 times better

;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by scaredgirl

I think u should just enjoy your life meet people hang out with lots of girls because there are so many nice girls around just dont fall in love easly take ur time enjoy ur life and u will see how nice is to be single :) and remember u don't need to drink , smoke or what ever to survive is better to get with ur close friends and have a nice chat listen some good music and maybe hang out to a nice bar that will make u feel 10.0000 times better

;)

I like that advice

Well since my two bestfriends....one lost his job and the other is going to medical school...its been while...I get emails from some of the girls...heh....most of them are normal just trying to make some bucks...my favorite quit though...made enough to put herself through college...got herself a photography degree.

I agree with your version of "Lady" 100%

Im...just a putz sometimes.

:flame:

Originally posted by destiny779

Aww good for you, maybe next time won't involve so much drama..see I was hopin u were goin to say that you didnt think she was a lady...my view of a lady is a woman who is strong but nice, knows how to treat a man along with everyone else around her, knows what respect is, and is her own person...a few women on the board from what I can tell so far can go under the title of a lady, and from what else I can tell, a lot of the men deserve better too...so how many times do you actually go to a strip club in a month lol:tongue:

Thats sort of the plan...on weekends.

The rest of the time I roleplay the reclusive nerd-type

and do crazy lab experiments on my computer.

"Its ALIVE!" "Its ALIVE!" "AHahahah!" :laugh:

Studying like a madman for my A+ Degree.

Playing video games till my eyes pop out and my cat chases them around the room.

But I need a woman...to keep me out of trouble....to make sure I ate that day..to tuck my shirt in...to remind me where the fuck i put my housekeys....that kind of thing.

:flame:

Originally posted by scaredgirl

;)

sent this to the pain in the ass...hope she likes it.

Sweet Nothings

Have I.. ever.. loved you too much

Do I.. sicken you.. with every sweet touch

Have I been wrong...for oh so long

That its over...no closure...

When did this begin...these shakes...emotional outbreaks

Whered did my ..coldness go

The only thing numb.. is your dark kiss

Everything else hurts

When did things change...my fears..

Bring out your tears

Where are we now...everywhere but here

I need to move on...

Your still holding me close

I have to break free

Your still not letting me go

Just one more kiss..one more sweet nothing.

Copyright ©2002 http://www.poetry.com