Clubplanet Nightlife Community

phazon

This is from the Phazon webpage: (these are the only clubs in the world w/ the system)

Abyss • New Jersey

Blue Grotto • NYC

Cream • Liverpool

Crobar • Miami Beach

Guvernment • Toronto

Home • London

Home • Sydney

Redwood Trust • Baltimore

Renaissance • Nottingham

Roxy • NYC (coming soon)

Shelter • NYC

Slave • Sydney

Twilo • New York City

Union Square • NYC

Vinyl • NYC (coming soon)

Womb • Tokyo

Zepp • Tokyo

Coming soon means when? Dates would be nice!

Originally posted by joeygk

This is from the Phazon webpage: (these are the only clubs in the world w/ the system)

Abyss • New Jersey

Blue Grotto • NYC

Cream • Liverpool

Crobar • Miami Beach

Guvernment • Toronto

Home • London

Home • Sydney

Redwood Trust • Baltimore

Renaissance • Nottingham

Roxy • NYC (coming soon)

Shelter • NYC

Slave • Sydney

Twilo • New York City

Union Square • NYC

Vinyl • NYC (coming soon)

Womb • Tokyo

Zepp • Tokyo

Coming soon means when? Dates would be nice!

punk..you posting at 11:50pm?

reading that list, youve got NYC, Tokyo, Sydney, Miami...Baltimore..still looks weird.

Originally posted by vicman

punk..you posting at 11:50pm?

reading that list, youve got NYC, Tokyo, Sydney, Miami...Baltimore..still looks weird.

When I first went to Twilo and then found the Phazon site they had Redwood Trust listed and I thought it was fucking bizzare. It was about a year before the place actually opened.

Originally posted by Kuro

When I first went to Twilo and then found the Phazon site they had Redwood Trust listed and I thought it was fucking bizzare. It was about a year before the place actually opened.

hopefully they will set the mother up sometime soon, very soon at Vinyl.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

umm, i personally don't think that's happening

and btw, that list looks outdated

to be since i hadnt checked phazons site in a long time, but from the last time i checked, maybe like 3 or 4 months ago, glowbana has been removed and vinyl and roxy were added, i dont know if any modifications have been made to the other sites listed

I don't think that website has been updated in awhile. I read not to long ago in Ministry Magazine that Sankey's Soap in Manchester- bought the Phazon system from Cream, and had it installed early in March. The website doesn't even mention Sankey's????????

Originally posted by joeygk

I don't think that website has been updated in awhile. I read not to long ago in Ministry Magazine that Sankey's Soap in Manchester- bought the Phazon system from Cream, and had it installed early in March. The website doesn't even mention Sankey's????????

Maybe if you buy it secondhand, Phazon doesn't certify? If I sold anything custom made for someone, I definitely wouldn't want my name on it if it changed hands. That's why they call it custommade.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Maybe if you buy it secondhand, Phazon doesn't certify? If I sold anything custom made for someone, I definitely wouldn't want my name on it if it changed hands. That's why they call it custommade.

yeah, but apparently the people behind phazon- installed it, and engineered/tweaked it for the club. However, your probably right.