Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peaking on acid...

any benzo will seem to lessen the effects (such as xanax) but nothing willl really bring you down to baseline quickly. Even alcohol or codine (with in reason) will help a bit.

Thats about it though, some say lysine helps but I find it hard to believe.

What ever you do though, dont smoke pot expecting it to bring you down! It will have quited the opposite effect.

we used to take a few valiums or vics and some alch to wash it down and usually within 30min we would pass out...i personally took 3 or 4 valiums and water and i was out cold in less then 30-45min...there were many times when people we knew (and didnt know) were havin a bad trip (or wiggin out totally) and we gave them valium or vics and they passed out..better to let them dream a bad trip then to live and do something they would regret i thought at the time...

course when trippin 30min can seem like a few lifetimes ;)

I don't recommend alcohol at all to any tripper. I've seen alcohol do some really bad thigns to people on cid. Any benzo, valium or xanax or another anti anxiety medacine like buspar or something would work as well. Benzos are the best though, like shroomy and gambit said. Weed most definately will not relax you or bring you down...it might take some of that edginess off, but the visuals will multiply tremendously. Oh by the way...vics and mushrooms have a very weird synergy that I discovered this past friday, basically I couldn't feel my body for 4 hours...I felt like some kinda puppet master or something...very odd

Originally posted by xtcvitality

I don't recommend alcohol at all to any tripper.

let me clarify. I don't recommend alch when tripping either..but in my crowd it seemed to act like an accelerant to the vals\vics and make them kick in quicker. I made the mistake once of taking some with a VitC Monster Odwalla...

man that was a long day

*edit for shittier then normal spelling*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chemical is named "Chlorpromazine" that goes under the brandname of "Thorazine". Its most commonly used to treat psychotic disorders and to terminate psychedelic sessions.

Read this article, its interesting:

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/chlorpromazine/chlorpromazine_info1.shtml

But i want to ask same question asked above "Why?"... Actually let me rephrase "WHY?!?!?!", nyc is been so dry and its so hard to find acid here, if you get ahold on some, find an amplifier that will extend your trip not the otherwise, cause that shit becoming extinct or something =) lol