Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets say you meet some girl at a club.....

JonStephen

And the girl can move and is pretty good looking and whatnot.....

You talk and chill and realize that she is a little older then you. No big deal......actually kinda a turn on

Then she gives you her number before you get the balls to ask and its done very smoothly. Then she tells you she's got a kid and stuff. Alright, thats natural. Then, before your about to leave she gives you a picture of her and her daughter. What would you do?

This is all hypothetically speaking of course.

eh....I'm not a big fan of kids....

but, if it's who I'm thinking it is.....she seemed cool. I had a cigarette with her in the bathroom and she seemed sweet and pretty down to earth (and yeah she could friggen move)...

...what does your gut tell you??

My gut tells me that i'm too busy flailing around like a wild aboriginee on the dancefloor to take notice of impending drama such as this ;)

who the fuck goes to clubs to pick up women anyway? That would totally kill my vibe.

she´s probably on the lookout for a new husband and/or father for her child.

this is good and bad, cause you have demonstrated to her that you are someone she would love spending her life with and that you would probably be a good father. all "good" traits to have (IF you WANT to marry that is). "bad" traits to have when you just want to fuck around cause all women will see instantly "more" in you. this brings us to the negative side:

the negative is that you probably won´t get laid that fast cause you are "marriage material" and since most women think if they make a man wait he will stick around longer, even after sex.

conclusion: if you want her as a part of your life (that is girlfriend/wife) go for her, expect to be confrontet with major trust/fear issues from her side (wild guess: she will be pretty "attached" if you know what i mean).

if you just want to fuck her do yourself (stalker alarm) and her (losing all trust in guys/relationship) a favor and stay away from her.

RRRRRRRUN FORREST !! RRRRUNNNNNN:laugh:

Most of the time chicks like that are just desperate looking for a man too be a father to their child.. they dont even make a wise choice most of the time cause they are so desperate that their child wont grow up with a dad... & those bad choices often means more trouble later on in the relationship...causing the child to suffer more.... i mean , i understand her concern but .. sometimes its a bad idea.. then again she really might of been attracted to you alot & wants nothing more than to fuck your brains out ..:laugh:

you never know... my advice would be to be carefull & proceed with caution.. if something dont smell right after a few dates or she doesnt give it up .. turn around & run like a mofo !! run like you never ran before cause your instinct is usually right ..peace

I don't understand why right away this turns into a father searching mission.....

does that mean every female with a child should end her social life as soon as she sees a plus sign on that EPT? If that's really what you guys think, that's a sad thing....

...here's a concept...maybe she was just trying to be honest and upfront? :eek:

...and the whole marriage thing....ummm...I think you're jumping the gun on that one!:rolleyes:

I'm not saying that there aren't females who aren't out for blood...but Jon met this girl in a club....obviously she's out to have fun and if it goes from there, then so be it. You guys might be reading into this a lil' too much...My original post still stand, go with your gut.

Originally posted by marcid21

I don't understand why right away this turns into a father searching mission.....

does that mean every female with a child should end her social life as soon as she sees a plus sign on that EPT? If that's really what you guys think, that's a sad thing....

...here's a concept...maybe she was just trying to be honest and upfront? :eek:

...and the whole marriage thing....ummm...I think you're jumping the gun on that one!:rolleyes:

I'm not saying that there aren't females who aren't out for blood...but Jon met this girl in a club....obviously she's out to have fun and if it goes from there, then so be it. You guys might be reading into this a lil' too much...My original post still stand, go with your gut.

I totally agree with everything marcid21 said. It definitely sounds like she was just trying to be upfront rather than see if you'd be interested in being a father... and I think its really good that she was upfront cause now you know what her situation is and you can decide if you want to get into it. Id say if you have any reservations about jumping into a relationship with a women who has a child, then its probably better that you dont. But then again, you'll never know for sure until you have that experience...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Then she gives you her number before you get the balls to ask and its done very smoothly.

Then, before your about to leave she gives you a picture of her and her daughter.

sounds like she's got the approach mastered - interpret that how u like. and i think she wants u to know that if she's a part of your life, so's the kid.

i dont think shes lookin to get married but its probably freaked guys out that she has a kid. the weird thing is that she came to the club with the number looking for a guy, i dont think shed be looking for a daddy in vinyl. and cintron he didnt go to vinyl trying to pick up women, she picked him up. honestly jon id say you have nothing to lose by taking a chance on love. *hopeless romantic sigh*

Hahahahaha....it takes a thread like this one to get me to post on the Sex board. So heres my take on this 'hypothetical' situation of yours John. I think she was just looking for some ass.

Reason 1: No woman in her right mind would be searching for a father for her child in Vinyl. If she is, she is the biggest moron on the planet and deserves to get used and abused.

Reason 2: If this hypothetical woman brought a hypothetical purple bag with a hypothetical wooden box contained inside with a hypothetical heart in it along with a hypothetical printout of her number inside, she obviously had been planning on giving it to someone. She is clearly very desparate for some action.

Originally posted by roha3000

Hahahahaha....it takes a thread like this one to get me to post on the Sex board. So heres my take on this 'hypothetical' situation of yours John. I think she was just looking for some ass.

Reason 1: No woman in her right mind would be searching for a father for her child in Vinyl. If she is, she is the biggest moron on the planet and deserves to get used and abused.

Reason 2: If this hypothetical woman brought a hypothetical purple bag with a hypothetical wooden box contained inside with a hypothetical heart in it along with a hypothetical printout of her number inside, she obviously had been planning on giving it to someone. She is clearly very desparate for some action.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What bothers me about this "situation" is that she is carrying a picture of her and her daughter that she is willing to give out...

Having dated quite a few single moms, I found that most of them hesitated to really discuss and introduce the child(ren) until there was a solidified relationship. Usually, it's brought up but kept to the side until things develop. She could be as upFront as possible but the picture with her and her baby bothers me.

Being a single mother should not be a deterrant to anyone - you should discover everything about her as a person, withdrawn from that environment - if you two get along and have something, than worry about the rest...if you have something, you can always figure out the rest...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

And the girl can move and is pretty good looking and whatnot.....

You talk and chill and realize that she is a little older then you. No big deal......actually kinda a turn on

Then she gives you her number before you get the balls to ask and its done very smoothly. Then she tells you she's got a kid and stuff. Alright, thats natural. Then, before your about to leave she gives you a picture of her and her daughter. What would you do?

This is all hypothetically speaking of course.

yo dj stop trying to pick up my mom at vinyl

i know she's hot but she's my mom and way out of ur league, haha

hypothetically speaking......if youre a waiter, and you buy some girls a few drinks, and theyre 2 years older than you, and WAY too good looking (hypothetically speaking they seem WAAAYYYY out of my reach), and she gives you her number before you ask for it but then goes to drink at another table with other guys what do i do? (hypothetically speaking)

Originally posted by phatman

What bothers me about this "situation" is that she is carrying a picture of her and her daughter that she is willing to give out...

Having dated quite a few single moms, I found that most of them hesitated to really discuss and introduce the child(ren) until there was a solidified relationship. Usually, it's brought up but kept to the side until things develop. She could be as upFront as possible but the picture with her and her baby bothers me.

Being a single mother should not be a deterrant to anyone - you should discover everything about her as a person, withdrawn from that environment - if you two get along and have something, than worry about the rest...if you have something, you can always figure out the rest...

i totally agree with the above

Hypothetically speaking, this is a crazy ass hypothetical situation that the person in reference most likely would not want that picture in the first place for obvious reasons......

There is some good input for a hypothetical situation such as this. One more thing.......say the person involved wants nothing to do with a kid now or ever in the near future. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Originally posted by trancend

hypothetically speaking......if youre a waiter, and you buy some girls a few drinks, and theyre 2 years older than you, and WAY too good looking (hypothetically speaking they seem WAAAYYYY out of my reach), and she gives you her number before you ask for it but then goes to drink at another table with other guys what do i do? (hypothetically speaking)

just kill yourself, loser...

john: did you hypothetically bring a bag with a gyro in it to hypothetically give to some lucky lady and her kids?

on a serious note... I don't know, that seems like a WIERD situation...

Originally posted by joeg

john: did you hypothetically bring a bag with a gyro in it to hypothetically give to some lucky lady and her kids?

That was pretty lame, your usually better than that.....hypothetically speaking of course.