Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Living Room: Life After Jimmy T.

mrmatas2277

:jawdrop: ....can u say "empty"? u could hear a pin drop in that place...i swung by with jimmy t...just to see how the new place would be doing...what a joke, didnt they remember fuel? that place (living room/fuel) and padilla just dont get along...and it showed!! if there was 3 people in the v.i.p. (including the hostess) it was too much....i think they should bring back the afterhour jimmy t. show back...:rolleyes:

I wasn't there last night. however ,I know Jimmy had something going at LR.. you have to allow time, for things to grow. Jimmy didn’t get that chance, and that really sucks. :mad: bring on the pool parties .. :)

Originally posted by sobeton

you have to allow time, for things to grow

normally i would agree with u....but this equation has been tried before and it didnt work out....fuel + padilla= club closes ; living room + padilla= club closes....please!!! dont let history repeat itself!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

normally i would agree with u....but this equation has been tried before and it didnt work out....fuel + padilla= club closes ; living room + padilla= club closes....please!!! dont let history repeat itself!!!:rolleyes:

"you have to allow time, for things to grow" I was referring to Jimmy T. :D the Padilla equation; never seems to work. history has proven that.. (sorry gregg ! :) )

Originally posted by sobeton

"you have to allow time, for things to grow" I was referring to Jimmy T. :D the Padilla equation; never seems to work. history has proven that.. (sorry gregg ! :) )

ahhh...now i totally agree with u...sorry for not understanding...long weekend!!!:tongue: