Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate my dad...

dgmodel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

Originally posted by dgmodel

My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

lmao does you mom have webbed feet:confused:

You dad is Dr.Evil and you are mini me , jk , Actually i have met few people in my life that are as nuts as markos dad , i think his hobbie is making marko miserable. Like his rational is totally senseless and no matter how well he does in life his parents will still try to make him feel like shit.

Sounds a lot like my dad. I mean really. Do the two of you ever fight, like fist-fights and golf clubs and shit like that. Or does he just beat you and you don't fight back.

And reeds aren't that bad to be beaten with. Try an electrical cord from a hair dryer, while the hair dryer is still on the other end.

But I love my. Those days are over and I kicked his ass one good time to make up for a lot of it.

move out move in... its been like this for life... i lived with my ex for a while, then we broke up i came home, blah blah blah... regardless of which... i am leaving by the end of this month... i was plannig/aiming for august but... looks like we have to jump ahead of schedule... its just i know once i move out theres no turning back i want nothing to do with that unit they call a family... anyhoo... back to happy thoughts and whatever else it is that takes our mind of things...

Originally posted by sassa

...why don't you just move out ?

wanna know something else thats fucked up??? its not just me they hate... hypothetically speaking if you were my girl... theyd hate you as well... my job, my friends... lol ... actually lmao... its quite funny if you think about it...

wanna know something else thats fucked up??? its not just me they hate... hypothetically speaking if you were my girl... theyd hate you as well... my job, my friends... lol ... actually lmao... its quite funny if you think about it...

......maybe they're jealous? :idea:

maybe... who knows... i wish i did... but whatever it is... it cause them to lose a son... fuck it right? what am i going to do sit here and dwell on the fact or make myself feel guilty like its my fault? nah fuck that... so life goes on... so i got dealt a bad hand, now just gotta play the best i can with these cards right? oh well...

maybe... who knows... i wish i did... but whatever it is... it cause them to lose a son... fuck it right? what am i going to do sit here and dwell on the fact or make myself feel guilty like its my fault? nah fuck that... so life goes on... so i got dealt a bad hand, now just gotta play the best i can with these cards right? oh well...

...i am guessing you are around 19? anyways, life gets better when you mature...you learn how to deal with it better..it becomes more brighter in many ways...darker in other ways...this might sound very superficial and selfish, but the only person you can trust in this world completely 10000% is yourself. take care of yourself and they will feel bad later on for acting so wrongly towards you in the future..and the right people will come to you then as well.

sassa

i know... im coping/dealing with it... just i get envious/jealous in way cause i see other ppl with their parents and they have a tight relationship or like a buddy buddy type of thing going on... and im stuck with this nonesense... eh i dont know... i dont care anymore... i had it up to here with this nonesense... i shouldnt have come back... but live and learn... hey sassa want a roommate?

i know... im coping/dealing with it... just i get envious/jealous in way cause i see other ppl with their parents and they have a tight relationship or like a buddy buddy type of thing going on... and im stuck with this nonesense... eh i dont know... i dont care anymore... i had it up to here with this nonesense... i shouldnt have come back... but live and learn... hey sassa want a roommate?

LOL...i have one roommate, who occasionally has a boyfriend (maybe 2-5 additional people sometimes..) and a dog over, plus my bastard hamster...you'd have to sleep in my closet...or at the foot of my bed...sounds good?

Maybe going away from them is just what they (and you) need.

Let me just say this... I lost my dad to cancer 12 yrs ago, and i'd rather have a bastard dad than no dad at all.

He may have his moments, but you gotta remember, he IS your dad.

But going away doesn't seem like such a bad idea. But not just to an ex girlfriends place, but YOUR OWN. I can't wait to move out of home, and i feel that once i do, my mom will come to respect me a lot more.

:)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Maybe going away from them is just what they (and you) need.

Let me just say this... I lost my dad to cancer 12 yrs ago, and i'd rather have a bastard dad than no dad at all.

He may have his moments, but you gotta remember, he IS your dad.

But going away doesn't seem like such a bad idea. But not just to an ex girlfriends place, but YOUR OWN. I can't wait to move out of home, and i feel that once i do, my mom will come to respect me a lot more.

:)

good one papa smurf....

that i thought was an important note...your dad always being your dad.

my father took my college fund and bought a company in hong kong with it....and basically did everything he could to have a good time...but never left me a thing...now he is dying and is helpless....i hated him for a long time...especially when i did not hear or see him for 7 years....but then i dealt with it...whether you like it or not...your father helped bring you into this world, and loves you, whether he shows it or not...some parents are just more difficult than others...coming from certain upbringings and such...but when you get older, you start to realize how valuable they are to you and how wonderful they have been in raising you and helping you become who you are today...the only bad thing in this is falling into their bad habits as well...you must get past that...and become a good person for your future children or those you will hopefully inspire in the future....

....guess doing homework all day has gotten to me....anyways, hope that makes some sense...

sassa