Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cattaneo - As a DJ? As a resident?

So I'm looking to steal your input here:

What do you all think of Hernan Cattaneo?

What do you think about the idea of having him as a resident DJ at a NY venue? Do you think he has enough of a following here, and do you think he'll be well received by the clubbing population? Other inputs?

Thanxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

So I'm looking to steal your input here:

What do you all think of Hernan Cattaneo?

What do you think about the idea of having him as a resident DJ at a NY venue? Do you think he has enough of a following here, and do you think he'll be well received by the clubbing population? Other inputs?

Thanxxxxxxxx

making him resident here would be a very good thing - I think he would be very well received. This would be a good move.

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

making him resident here would be a very good thing - I think he would be very well received. This would be a good move.

Agreed. Most people I'm sure don't know who he is but if they check him out they would be surprised. He plays house and progressive, but doesn't get much attention i think because he's from South America--not exactly a bastion of house music. Anyone looking for recent tracks, check out

Pako & frederik - Beatus Possessor (Hernan Cattaneo Mix)

Not entirely representative, but it will give you an idea. I'm sure he also has some live sets on AG.

Due to the way visas work in those countries, it would be entirely unfeasible for any DJ from Argentina or Brazil to have a regular residency in the US. That's why it's so impossible to get Hernan over here in the first place. Unless someplace was willing to payhim PVD kind of money, it probably wouldn't even be worth the hassle...